Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Jezebel's Holiday Photos

MyJezebel

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Thank you all for your picture taking tips. Here are the two that I liked the best out of the 75 or so that I shot. I wound up using the one where she's walking up to the lens on our Christmas card.

Attachments

• Merry Jezebel.JPG
    Merry Jezebel.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 39
  • Merry Jezebel2.JPG
    Merry Jezebel2.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 43

MyJezebel

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Great pics! I bought the same holiday cat collars for the girls- they are so cute:BigSmile:

Yes, I can see your girls have the same ones on in the photo you have of them with the kids (which is very cute by the way). Jezebel just wouldn't cooperate when I attempted to have her pose with my kids, so I used separate shots of her and them on our card.

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Yes, I can see your girls have the same ones on in the photo you have of them with the kids (which is very cute by the way). Jezebel just wouldn't cooperate when I attempted to have her pose with my kids, so I used separate shots of her and them on our card.

The photo we took wasn't as easy as it seemed:LOL: It was originally supposed to have the 2 dogs as well but one escaped and the other ripped off my sons hat, so we left them out. Then it took my husband (the photographer), me (the person holding the squeeky mouse) and my mother (the cat wrangler) to get that 1 shot out of 27:LOL:

MyJezebel

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
The photo we took wasn't as easy as it seemed:LOL: It was originally supposed to have the 2 dogs as well but one escaped and the other ripped off my sons hat, so we left them out. Then it took my husband (the photographer), me (the person holding the squeeky mouse) and my mother (the cat wrangler) to get that 1 shot out of 27:LOL:

The mental picture I got was hysterical and I hate to tell you that it makes me feel a little bit better about my group shot failure. I was working solo.

Back