Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Johnny and his blanket

Inferno12

Banned
Here is Johnny with his favorite blanket when it was still warm from the dryer.

Please ignore the farting bird in the background :Dizzy::Dizzy::Dizzy: :LOL::LOL:

Replacement String:

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jinxlover

That does look like a comfy blanket!!! I love Johnny he's a handsome fella!

(Do you have a farting bird?!?!?!:LOL:)

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
so cute!!! It must be like when you get in a freshly made bed after having a shower!! There's no nicer feeling!

X

Inferno12

Banned
Ha Ha...the farting bird is my African Grey. Her favorite sound is the farting sound. Sometimes is short and sometimes its long. Her favorite time to do the sound is when I have company and she doesnt make a sound until they get off the couch then she does it really loud and wont make another sound. Its so embarrassing :Woo::Woo::Angry::Angry:!!

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Ha Ha...the farting bird is my African Grey. Her favorite sound is the farting sound. Sometimes is short and sometimes its long. Her favorite time to do the sound is when I have company and she doesnt make a sound until they get off the couch then she does it really loud and wont make another sound. Its so embarrassing :Woo::Woo::Angry::Angry:!!

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

:LOL::LOL::Hysterical::LOL::LOL:

Bella07

Banned
Johnny is so sweet, just look at him kneading that blanket! If you had pointed it out, I wouldn't have known it was a bird farting sound :LOL:

I love when they are all snuggly and purring and kneading. I just want to hug him! What a sweet boy!

As for the farting bird, I read what you wrote about the bird and my husband and I had a good laugh at that! Too funny!

Inferno12

Banned
its toward the end of the video, its the little "brrrpp" in the background I guess I am paranoid because its embarrassing!!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::ThumbsUp:

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
So cute! Snuggles does that too and suckles on the blanket at the same time. Thanks for sharing!

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

Holy talking birds Batman! You have an African Grey Parrot? That's the mother of all talking birds. Does birdy talk to Johnny? Does birdy say "here kitty kitty kitty"? And then bite Johnny on the nose? Does birdy drop F bombs out of the blue?

A few questions about an African Grey Parrot. How long do they live? Where do you purchase such a creature? Are they hard to care for? And are they expensive?

I love watching them on youtube.

Replacement String:

Last edited by a moderator:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Holy talking birds Batman! You have an African Grey Parrot? That's the mother of all talking birds. Does birdy talk to Johnny? Does birdy say "here kitty kitty kitty"? And then bite Johnny on the nose? Does birdy drop F bombs out of the blue?

A few questions about an African Grey Parrot. How long do they live? Where do you purchase such a creature? Are they hard to care for? And are they expensive?

I love watching them on youtube.

YouTube - Very Talkative Parrot and Cat

Very cute video!

Back