Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Johnnys new favorite nap spot

Inferno12

Banned
This is Johnnys new favorite spot. I have bought beds for him and he wont even step on them but he loves it in Rufus crate. It cracks me up because it looks like he is in jail. I think he needs a striped suit!

Attachments

• IMG_0645.jpg
    IMG_0645.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0643.jpg
    IMG_0643.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 39

tessblack

Banned
Oh poor Tux, one mankini and he just keeps getting bagged on. He is going to get a complex about his full figure. Maybe that is why he just stares into the mirror at himself. Can't wait to get home and hug him!

Inferno12

Banned
Oh poor Tux, one mankini and he just keeps getting bagged on. He is going to get a complex about his full figure. Maybe that is why he just stares into the mirror at himself. Can't wait to get home and hug him!

We only pick on the ones we love! Give him a big squeeze for me too...oh and hug Twitch for Johnny :Wink:

BTW....There was a terry cloth "house" dress at petsmart the other day and I was going to buy it but I got told no! How dare she??? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

We only pick on the ones we love! Give him a big squeeze for me too...oh and hug Twitch for Johnny :Wink:

BTW....There was a terry cloth "house" dress at petsmart the other day and I was going to buy it but I got told no! How dare she??? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: A housedress!!!!! That is perfect!

And I love me some full figured mancat!!!!!

Inferno12

Banned
OK, so I think I am going to go get the house dress and Jess will come home to Johnny wearing it. That should make her happy! I will share pics when I get it :LOL::LOL:

Back