Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Johnnys new hats

Inferno12

Banned
[/ATTACH]I went to target and guess what.......they had the trapper hat AND they had another trapper hat! He usually hates hats but he really didnt seem bothered by them at all!

Attachments

• Photo on 2010-11-28 at 15.00.jpg
    Photo on 2010-11-28 at 15.00.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_1060.jpg
    IMG_1060.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_1049.jpg
    IMG_1049.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 30

Gizzymom

Banned
I think he looks a little annoyed in the 3rd one!! LOL... But I love the first pic!!! But where is Diego in hats?? Or Milton??

P.S. I love those painting in the back ground of the 1st pic... They are paintings, no?

Inferno12

Banned
I think he looks a little annoyed in the 3rd one!! LOL... But I love the first pic!!! But where is Diego in hats?? Or Milton??

P.S. I love those painting in the back ground of the 1st pic... They are paintings, no?

Diego doesnt like clothes and Milton just sleeps all the time! I will give it a shot though :LOL::LOL::LOL:

The painting is kind of a painting. Its metal the the artist painted and then used a sander to sand the paint away and make the markings in the metal. I love it and was well worth the money I spent on it. It was my first "decoration" purchase for my new house!

Gizzymom

Banned
Diego doesnt like clothes and Milton just sleeps all the time! I will give it a shot though :LOL::LOL::LOL:

The painting is kind of a painting. Its metal the the artist painted and then used a sander to sand the paint away and make the markings in the metal. I love it and was well worth the money I spent on it. It was my first "decoration" purchase for my new house!

VERY cool!!! Local artist or on-line? If on-line, send me the scoop... :ThumbsUp:

And I will be waiting for pics of Diego and Milton... if you do not get clawed to death first...:Woo:

Inferno12

Banned
VERY cool!!! Local artist or on-line? If on-line, send me the scoop... :ThumbsUp:

And I will be waiting for pics of Diego and Milton... if you do not get clawed to death first...:Woo:

Well Milton doesnt have any claws so I think im safe there! Ill try to get some shots for you.

As for the artist. I found this guy at the state fair and I dont remember his name but I found this that has a lot of the same stuff. Ill see if I can track down the guy that I bought it from
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=bl_sr_kitchen?_encoding=UTF8&node=1055398&field-brandtextbin=Statements2000%20Fine%20Metal%20Art%20by%20Jon%20Allen"]Amazon.com: Statements2000 Fine Metal Art by Jon Allen - Home, Garden & Pets: Home & Garden[/ame]

TotenEngel

Banned
he looks so very handsome! I'd worry Smeagol wouldnt get anything done in one of these as he'd have to keep stopping to play with the dangly bits!!!

Back