Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Johnnys stash

Inferno12

Banned
So in the hunt for my AC remote, I found one of Johnnys stashes. Yes I use plural because my remote wasnt in there but this is what I found:

5 Chapsticks
1 $20 bill
1 $10 bill
3 $1 bills
25 receipts
1 paperclip
1 Chapstick lid

I am still missing my AC remote and one of Jess's name tags that I made her to put on her bullet proof vest when she first went to Afghanistan and who knows what else!

So in the hunt for my AC remote, I found one of Johnnys stashes. Yes I use plural because my remote wasnt in there but this is what I found:

5 Chapsticks
1 $20 bill
1 $10 bill
3 $1 bills
25 receipts
1 paperclip
1 Chapstick lid

I am still missing my AC remote and one of Jess's name tags that I made her to put on her bullet proof vest when she first went to Afghanistan and who knows what else!

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

5 Chapsticks! Johnny just wants to have supple lips!! As for the money hoarding, he must have a big purchase in mind. Or he wants to buy more Chapstick.

He probably hid the AC remote in a really good spot so you wont make it any cooler in the house, therefore forcing him to wear clothes to stay warm.

Inferno12

Banned
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

5 Chapsticks! Johnny just wants to have supple lips!! As for the money hoarding, he must have a big purchase in mind. Or he wants to buy more Chapstick.

He probably hid the AC remote in a really good spot so you wont make it any cooler in the house, therefore forcing him to wear clothes to stay warm.

ha ha ha ha ha ha :LOL::LOL::Hysterical::LOL::LOL:

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Wow that is quite a stash! I wonder what his plans were for the cash.

Good luck finding the remote. :LOL:

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I think Johnny is using the cash to smuggle milk jug lids to Butterball.

Dude, I wonder if Butterball has any of Johnny's money. Maybe Johnny was waiting for Butterball's catnip harvest and he was hoarding money to get his fix when the evil giant red dog ate the plants. Now he's looking for his new catnip dealer.

susi794

Staff member
That Johnny! Well he's doing better at saving money than I am. $33.00 saved when you have no income other than what you can find lying around is GREAT. I should hire him as my financial assistant. And LOL, I thought you had written 5 chopsticks...so when the supple lips thing came up I was quite confused.:Shok:
NOW, I get it. :LOL::LOL::LOL::Dizzy:

Nofuratu

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Wow, what a beautiful, well moisturised and expensive nest!!
I wish Nofuratu was that creative! He only stashes milk jug rings and necklaces....imagine all the money he could steal every weekend at the flea market!
Next time you have to take a photo of him with his stash.....it would look fabulous with a faux newspaper heading.....naked cat burglar!!!

Adventures of A Naked Cat

xxx_phoenix_xxx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
awwwwww how sweet sounds like he's saving up his $$$ to go out on the town, with his chap sticks to soften those lips ready to meet some girls the paper clip is or picking the lock to get back in :LOL::LOL::LOL:
awwww love it

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Maybe he is worried about what all that Dane slobber might do to his skin and is hoping to use the chapstick as a protective barrier. :Kiss:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
WOW!!! That would be great if Snuffie was secretly taking my money off and hiding it for me to find one day...Johnny is just building you a nice little savings account!

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Johnny's been giving lessons to Pedda, hasn't he? Cause she steals my chapsticks all the time.

Back