Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Jouët gave the seal of approval

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
We have had friends staying with us this week. Jouët is the most aloof of our squad. She wants to be in the room when we have people over, but normally will not seek out affection from others except us. She took to our one friend as soon as he walked in the door, by rubbing on his hand. But every night she did this. He was honored lol.

Ah what a lucky man to get sphyxs head rubs. Those are the best as you feel the love go right through you. Enjoy

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

We have had friends staying with us this week. Jouët is the most aloof of our squad. She wants to be in the room when we have people over, but normally will not seek out affection from others except us. She took to our one friend as soon as he walked in the door, by rubbing on his hand. But every night she did this. He was honored lol.

Ahhhwwwwww. That’s just TOO precious . Thank you for sharing these sweet pics!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh my goodness how sweet! It’s so interesting how they pick certain people, I so wish I could be inside a sphynx brain for a day.

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Again, I so love these pics. It's always fascinating to see our nakeds connect with certain people a certain way. Jouet looks in love!