Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Just a check-in and Update. Been a while.

Ky James

Lairian
Hey everyone!

It's been quite a while since I last posted, and I thought it would be nice to show some new pics of the girls. All three have gotten on quite a bit since you last saw, with Sphynxie celebrating her 2nd birthday last Tuesday.
They're still incredibly affectionate and the three quickly learned how to get along. Tough to get them apart for photos these days:

They really bring so much love to a household and I feel so grateful to have them all. In the past few months we started taking them out for some fresh air to a Kitty Cafe, and they absolutely love it. Otherwise, we hang out at home on our floor to ceiling Cat Tree and in the Sky-bed looking out over downtown Bangkok from the 21st floor. The minute we wake up every morning, Luna sits on the pillow and waits for the curtains to open so she can have her morning gander at the city Ha!

Anyway, I hope you all are well and that you enjoy the girls cuddles as much as we do!

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for popping in and giving us a great update on your crew. They are beautiful. Great job getting all 3 posed perfectly together!

Toa and Ross

Staff member
What a beautiful girls. It's great to see the three of them getting along so well. How awesome you can take them to a cat cafe. Lucky girls. And with a view over Bangkok...these girla really do have the an awesome catlife!

Back