Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Just a kudos

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I don't have any suggestions or ideas, although I'll think of something one day but I just wanted to say you're doing one hell of a job on this web site. Getting membership, keeping it updated, good people adding content. I want stock options like myspace and facebook! ha.

Really, good job and I hope it keeps growing and growing.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
thanks,
im trying! it took me a long time to think of a site that i am passionate about and i think i found it. And thanks to other passoinate sphynx lovers, like yourself, this site will flurish. I want to thank you for your involvement on the site, I think you kept us alive at times we were slow, and ive always enjoyed your postings, pics, and vids, and actually always look forward to seeing or reading new content from you!:tinysmile_twink_t:
thanks!
p.s. One day I may have to make you a moderator of the site!
let's just hope it continous growing!:tinysmile_grin_t:

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I would have to agree with Micheal; seeing that there are far & few Sphynx owners that are close to me... none that I know actually... it is really awesome to have somewhere to chat where people understand what you are talking about. I think the site will continue to grow as in the last few weeks it seems like quite a few more people have joined!:tinysmile_fatgrin_t

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Kerrie, I hope it does keep growing,. Its not easy getting people, some times I spend hours just advertising the site, but I get so much pleasure seeing sphynx lovers chat and laugh on the site.I am always looking and working to find new ideas for the site also.And I always enjoy your posts as well!:tinysmile_fatgrin_t
thanks

Back