Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

just cant wait

trevor26

Lairian
Just had some new pics of my new boy sent to my e-mail from the breeder so cute just the wait is so hard oh well 29 more days to go, not that im counting lol

ypvsypvs

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
:)
Thanks a lot.

The 3rd one is so much Sphynx, love it :BigSmile:

I know how it is to wait for your cat by the way, we all do and none of us envy you now. It is hard.

Ps: Love his round little tummy.

brnsugarbaybie

Lairian
congratulations :BigSmile:I know the feeling, my boy comes home around the same time. I can't remember when I've been so excited, I've scheduled a whole week of my vacation time around his arrival

How exciting! It is definitely hard to wait. He is adorable! I love the kitten pot belly! If he is anything like my Butter Jones, he will eat like a wee piggy too!

trevor26

Lairian
congratulations :BigSmile:I know the feeling, my boy comes home around the same time. I can't remember when I've been so excited, I've scheduled a whole week of my vacation time around his arrival

ha thats so fuuny cause so have i lol aw we will have to keep in touch see how we get on i got to get my dog use to him to another reason for a week off lol

Gizzymom

Banned
What a cutie! You're lucky to have vacation time, because you won't want to leave him!!!:ThumbsUp:

I agree!!! I got Gizzy on a Saturday of Memorial Day weekend, so I only had 2 1/2 days with him before I went back to work... I almost cried when I had to leave him the first time...:LOL:

trevor26

Lairian
LOVE that potbelly!!!!!!!!!:LOL: What color is he? He looks like a nice healthy little guy!

I hope hes healthy he seems to be mostly red with a bit of white on his face the day i collect him hes got a check up with the vets to, just to make sure hes ok

TotenEngel

Banned
I hope hes healthy he seems to be mostly red with a bit of white on his face the day i collect him hes got a check up with the vets to, just to make sure hes ok

I got my little man on a Saturday and took him to my vets on Monday, Rob says it was to show him off!! (maybe!!) but I do also think its nice for them to have at least one trip to the vets where they dont get pricked!!

Back