Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Just received some New Pictures from the breeder of our Kitten

trevor26

Lairian
Just received some new pictures of our kitten from the breeder.... I'd love to hear your thoughts on him!!

End of January and we get to bring him home! :BigSmile:

TotenEngel

Banned
what a sweetie!!
Its lovely that the breeder is keeping you up to date, hope it is staving of some of the baby wait fever!! LOL

trevor26

Lairian
what a sweetie!!
Its lovely that the breeder is keeping you up to date, hope it is staving of some of the baby wait fever!! LOL

Hey the breeder hasnt got much choice i keeps asking and asking hahaha aw i so cant wait now

trevor26

Lairian
Love the new pics, they really show off his features and coloring- very handsome! Hopefully time will go by fast and he'll be in your arms soon:BigSmile:

im not the best with these colours lol would you say he was pink with a bit of white

danimcd

Lairian
yeah he looks like he's Red with the white spoting gene...?? i think thats what its called... ( or calico i can't remember) :Wink::Smile: but time will tell better i guess

he looks amazing though!! i love his bone structure and colours!
ohh so excited you get him soon!!!:ThumbsUp:

can't wait to find out his name!

trevor26

Lairian
yeah he looks like he's Red with the white spoting gene...?? i think thats what its called... ( or calico i can't remember) :Wink::Smile: but time will tell better i guess

he looks amazing though!! i love his bone structure and colours!
ohh so excited you get him soon!!!:ThumbsUp:

can't wait to find out his name!

Aw thank u so much i was thinking hes red Gizmo is looking a popular choice but il wait and see

Jennifer

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
He looks like trouble!!.........LOL. You will fall in love with him when he gets home. Name him Prince in honor of the royal wedding.......Just a thought

RoobasMommy

Lairian
I love his face :Smile:

And allllll his wrinkles :Surprise:

Congrats on the new baby!! What a great way to start off the New Year!!

Morticia

Lairian
he's so handsome!! looks like my Morticia as well.

Best of luck! You must be so excited!!!