Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

just to say hi!

MANONNA

Lairian
Hello! Found this forum through my friend Gizmo6370.
I guess it's worth to try and visit!
I live in the Netherlands ,I am married and have three children.
I am sorry to say that we no longer have sphynx cats.
I used to have three..but due to my husband,who is quite ill,and my two sons,both with autism and adhd..my life became too crowded and busy.
and with heartache we decided to look for a more healthy family for them to live in.
We have found that..and the more pleased I am to see that my former sphynx..the lovely RAMSES is here!! On this forum as we speak! :BigSmile: And now lives at Annelies''

I have to say hi to her and my sweetie. I am so happy to see that he now lives with his halfbrother..although it hurts to see my precious again after all those weeks he left here...... after all....he was mine and we handpicked him when he was 2 days old...
sweet sweet Ramses I still love you..could you forgive me that I had to let you go?
Be happy in your new home and I hope to see lots and lots of pictures from you!

Annelies..thank you for taking care of my baby.
I hope we can stay in touch! damn I'm crying...

xxx

MANONNA

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome to the lair! It is sad that you had to give your baby up but at least now you can see he is in a loving home being taken care of and he is not lost to you forever. I'm sure he still loves you and always will. Animals are wonderful creatures and love unconditionally, I'm sure he bears no grudge and in the end you had to do what is best.

Please don't cry...*BIG HUG*

X

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome! I am sorry you had to give him up!! I am sure you will see lots of pics to ease some of the heartache you feel! Big hugs to you and your family!!

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Hi MANONNA, your story gave me chills. It sounds like you have alot going on and you made the best choice:ThumbsUp: We all love our pets very much but our human family must come first. Your choice shows the love for your pets, and by the looks of it they have found A great home.
Thanks to Gizmo for showing you our site, now when you want to see your pet family all you have to do is log in.
Hope your husband is ok, and take care of those 2 special boys you have. Most of all don't forget to take some time for your self every now and again.

gizmo6370

Banned
Welcome Manon :Smile:

I hope that everything will work out for you and your family....Ramses is in a loving home....so i'm sure that will make it a bit less painfull :Wink:

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome to sphynx lair.
Sorry you had to give them up.
It is nice you can see Ramses though.

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi and welcome, it's great that you can see Ramses on here and keep up to date with how he is! My cat is also called Ramses but I call him Mo(ses) as his pet name!

Annelies

Lairian
Hi Manon and welcome!

Yes, we have taken Ramses in, he is a sweetie. He is playing with Sméagol, they sleep togenter and sometimes they still have argue's, but not that much. Little Smeagol wants to play and he jumps at Ramses. Ramses don't like that kind of playing much and hisses to Smeagol. But most of the time the're just two happy cats together.

I feel sorry for you that you had to let your cats go, because of helth problems. I think ilovethesphynx has a point, when she says that the priorety lays with our human family.

Ramses is loved very much. Smeagol was lonely, so we were looking for a second one and we're glad we took him in.

Contact is fine, I will keep my album updated, so you can see pictures. You can also PM me on the forum (Writing in duch is easyer! :BigSmile:) no problem at all.

Love,
Annelies, Paul Ramses and Smeagol