Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Just want to say hello

catmom

Lairian
Hello everybody,

my name is Monika and I live in Germany, near Stuttgart.
I'm owned by one Don Sphynx, one Egyptian Mau and many Selkirk Rex cats:LOL:
My cats are my children, because my daughter is already 34 years old and lifes in her own home.
I joined this lair in order to talk with many people who love this "naked babies" and to learn more about them:Smile:

May be, my written Englisch is not so good, sorry for this:Smile:

Regards from

catmom

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome to the Lair Catmom!

Your english is way better than my German!

You cat is beautiful!! I met my first Selkirk Rex a few weeks ago, they are gorgeous!!

Can't wait to see more pictures of you babies:BigSmile:

X

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Welcome to Sphynx Lair. It is one of the most friendly and supportive forums on the web. I have relatives in Heidelberg. Your written English much better than my German.

Inferno12

Banned
Welcome, you have a beautiful naked baby! I love your english because I can her an accent as if you were actually speaking!:BigSmile::BigSmile:

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Catmom and welcome to Sphynxlair! We are glad you found the site! Please enjoy!:Laugh:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome, catmom! Your sphynx cat is beautiful! I am the proud owner of Piglet, my female sphynx, who is a registered therapy cat. I will be in Heidelberg, Germany, which is not all that far from Stuttgart, next month on June 23rd.

Guten tag Monika! Freut mich. Wie Gehts?

Mein name ist Kris. Willkommen in Sphynx Lair!

I am not very good at German anymore either...
Anyway, you will love it here! We look forward to learning more about you and your cats!

Back