Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Just want to say!

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
I just want to wish all of you a happy new year! We are having company later and I don't want to forget!
I hope you and your babies all have a safe, happy and healthy new year!
Thank you for being here on sphynxlair with us we are just growing every day and without you guys it just would not be!!!!!

Harry Spotter

Lairian
You are such a cutie. We are not on here much , but we want to wish you and your family a very Happy and Healthy New Year. :BigSmile:

Gizzymom

Banned
Awwwww.... Thanks..

And Happy New Year Everyone!!!! Be safe and have fun!!!:Laugh:

Jody & Gizzy

Bella07

Banned
Yes, I have to leave for work at 2:30, so I won't be on until next year! 2011, can you believe it...Time has just flown by! Well, Happy New Year everyone! Joining SL was one of the greatest things that I did this year. I'm so happy to have found the Sphynx breed, and have "met" you all! 2011 :Laugh:

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Happy New Years to everyone also.
We will be home all day and night.

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
"Happy New Years" to my entire Sphynx Lair Family- we love you guys!!! 2010 was a great year for me: got my first sphynx and joined a great online family that gets me:LOL: May 2011 be an even better year for us all!

susi794

Staff member
Happy New Year from me and my gang....we will be dateless, partyless, but perfectly happy to snuggle with the gang and enjoy a lovely night at home.
May God bless us all this year--may we have enough of what we need, but not so much that we forget how lucky we are, to live, to laugh, and to love.
I love you all,
Susi

gizmo6370

Banned
8c963a77.gif

laurame

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I know I am late but I hope everyone had/has a Happy New Year!!! May the new year bring everyone happiness, health and everything else that you desire. Hugs to all of you!!