Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Kahiki has a lump on his foot

Laulau

Lairian
My sweet lil snugs has a lump on his outer foot, I noticed it last Sunday o made a doc apt for this coming Friday the 23rd it doesn't seem to bother him too much but I feel like it may look bigger, I'm so worried!!! I hope it's not cancer or something !!!!

kauna

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hopefully the vet visit will give you some relief and answers as to what it may be. Keep us posted on what they say.

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Lumps can be caused by lots of things, mostly not serious. Sometimes a bug bite causes a lump that stays a long time.
Hope the vet can tell you what kind of lump it is

Sheldon13

Staff member
It is probably something simple and easily treatable. Please update us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Laulau

Lairian
UPDATE: the vets gave kahiki a xray a deemed everything normal he did not have any mass if anything may be an abseth from some sort of injury even tho I never saw him get hurt or limping but just glad everything looks good and nothing serious but noowww...today i had to take Laulau inyo.this vet, he has had a weezing and coughing thing going on for awhile and seems to be getting worse, this morning he had a litre cough attack that lasted on and off 30mins! At the vet now they are doing chest and full body xray and a full blood work panel and be sending into radiologist and cardiologist. Fingers crossed it nothing horrible!!! Will keep updates

My sweet lil snugs has a lump on his outer foot, I noticed it last Sunday o made a doc apt for this coming Friday the 23rd it doesn't seem to bother him too much but I feel like it may look bigger, I'm so worried!!! I hope it's not cancer or something !!!!

Back