Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Kahiki has a lump on his outer foot!

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
Positive vibes are sent. I don’t recall seeing this before...please keep us updated.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Is it possible he's bitten by a bug? Like a wasp? Or a mosquito? That can cause a swelling like that. Sometimes the swelling takes a long time to go away.

Sheldon13

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Could be a lot of things. Could be bug bite, cyst, or even localized swelling from an injury. Let us know what the vet says.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Lynn W

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
He could have picked up a sliver from something, or it looks like it could be a bug bite to me. Let us know what the Vet thinks.

souplouie

Lairian
I didn't even see this before I posted about my Noddle's neck lump. Sending you lots of positive vibes while figuring this out!!

Laulau

Lairian
Is it possible he's bitten by a bug? Like a wasp? Or a mosquito? That can cause a swelling like that. Sometimes the swelling takes a long time to go away.
I did not see if he had gotten bitten but we were outside playing the the yard but it's been a week + and hasn't gone down if anything looks bigger ...i hope it's a bug bite!!!

Laulau

Lairian
Could be a lot of things. Could be bug bite, cyst, or even localized swelling from an injury. Let us know what the vet says.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I will let u guys know asap!!!

Jeanhill72

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Sending good vibes. It could be a lot of things that are easily treatable, so hopefully that is all it is. Please let us know what the vet says after your visit.