Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Karma???

Inferno12

Banned
So I put Jess's vacuum up on craigslist and I got this email from this lady that need a vacuum but didnt have any money. She was willing to trade anything she had because she needed it so bad. We decided to give it to her and then she told me that in October she had lost her 14 year old son and her 22 year old brother in a car accident and how her life had fallen apart and her 9 year old was distraught over the whole thing. She said her life was finally looking up because she just got a new place to live and a new job and she was starting to recover. She said I was just another blessing in her life. I gave her son some things that Jess was going to throw away and she was so grateful.

Then today I get on here and see that Piglet got a new brother and I was so jealous. Her mom posted an add to a cat in Thorton, CO and I clicked on it to just look and the add was gone but the site suggested that I look at some other cats. I scrolled down and I found the add for a Sphynx in Aurora, CO and I emailed the lady. It seems to all be falling into place and I might get to bring him home next week. The adoption will be pending Johnny excepting him of course but I am so overwhelmed and excited. She is asking a small rehoming fee that might be negotiable.

Is it Karma? I just gave a lady a free vacuum! :LOL::LOL:

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
YAY!!!! hope it all works out with the adoption!!!
I definitely believe it giving and recieving! karma.. God.. who ever it is... i believe everything comes back to you!
You did such a great thing! even something as simple as a vaccum can really make someone's day!

Dawn that is awesome! I am sure that lady was so grateful for that vacuum and the things you gave her. Poor lady. I can't imagine what she must be going through and you helped bring some good fortune in to her life.

Who knew that vacuum giveaway = bringing home Sphynx for negotiable fee...

I hope all works out and Johnny and he like each other. I think Johnny would like having a buddy, especially to share in the humiliating fashion shows...:LOL:

Inferno12

Banned
Here is a pic of the beautiful boy!

Attachments

• Diego.jpg
    Diego.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 25

Melonie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
You should ask her where she got him from. He looks like Juno in the face. I got Juno in Thorton.

ETA: I just read the kiji ad you posted in the other thread, may be too old to be Juno's brother, but I have no idea how old her mom is. I never asked.

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
That's awesome, Inferno! I'm so thrilled that you're getting another sphynx soon, too...just I like did! See, when one door closes (Amo), another opens (Diego). Diego has a very cute face and pretty blue eyes. God is rewarding you for your kindness (with the vacuum) and your patience.

Inferno12

Banned
That's awesome, Inferno! I'm so thrilled that you're getting another sphynx soon, too...just I like did! See, when one door closes (Amo), another opens (Diego). Diego has a very cute face and pretty blue eyes. God is rewarding you for your kindness (with the vacuum) and your patience.

Sydkat7, Thanks so much. Its true. Things are just seeming to fit together. I can even take him on a trial basis which I think is awesome. She is going to come here next week and do a "home check". She as gotten a ton of spam type emails and she seems to truly care about where he goes, not the money. I hope it all works out. Johnny can be such a butt sometimes!

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Sydkat7, Thanks so much. Its true. Things are just seeming to fit together. I can even take him on a trial basis which I think is awesome. She is going to come here next week and do a "home check". She as gotten a ton of spam type emails and she seems to truly care about where he goes, not the money. I hope it all works out. Johnny can be such a butt sometimes!

Great news!! Home checks are always fun....just wait until your bird farts on her!! :LOL: That will make a nice ice breaker!

susi794

Staff member
Dawn, I'm so excited for you! He's a beautiful cat and hopefully Johnny will get along with him--it may take some time though. How long is your trial period? I believe that blessings brimg other blessings....you were a blessing to that lady with the vacuum....this may be yours!

Inferno12

Banned
Dawn, I'm so excited for you! He's a beautiful cat and hopefully Johnny will get along with him--it may take some time though. How long is your trial period? I believe that blessings brimg other blessings....you were a blessing to that lady with the vacuum....this may be yours!

Thanks Susi. I am so excited that I cant stand it! We didnt really talk about a time for the trial period but I did tell her that Johnny is slow to get along with cats and she wants to just make sure that he is happy so im sure that she is ok with giving it the best shot. I think this is going to happen on Wed morning so I will talk to her more about things.

I am so excited that I look at his pictures several times a day!:Woo::Woo:

Back