Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Katris Bundles and Blocks

SumpinSpecial

Lairian
Has anybody seen or used Katris?
Bundle_Original_02.jpg

I'm selling them in my shop (Katris Collection (free shipping!)) and am impressed so far. They look like ordinary cardboard scratchers but they're way tougher. They're fun because you can rearrange them when either you or your cat gets bored with them. They give your cat something interesting to explore and lounge on, and they can double as small bookcases or tables. They have several different covers if you don't like the Kraft paper appearance.

The manufacturer sent me a demo bundle to take to local events, and I currently have it set up in my living room (between events). At first I thought my kitty didn't care for it (cats as you know are often picky about textures, my kitty prefers carpeting) but today I came home to find her lounging on it. So... yay!

I'm happy to answer questions and would also love feedback if any body here has tried them.

Nicolemorgan

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I haven't seen this before, but I love the look of it! I looked on your website too.
They are unique and stylish in that modern way. I do like the idea that you can change up the design when they get bored of it!

SumpinSpecial

Lairian
Hi all, Sorry I've been quiet, I'm busy wrapping up the year, business-wise and planning for next. But at the same time the holidays are coming. For those who liked this product, you may also like hearing that we have free shipping on them! I neglected to mention that at the beginning, sorry. The Katris bundles are pretty heavy, so the free shipping saves you a huge bundle of cash! Anybody here like including their kitties in holiday gift giving? ;)

Back