Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Kenosha, WI

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikkiJean

Lairian
He's so cute in his video too!
Replacement String:

They said he has some sort of liver disease as well... poor guy.

Last edited by a moderator:

susi794

Staff member
He's considered special needs--but the liver thing isn't bad according to them--(maybe just that he tests high and there's nothing wrong--according to their vet) and the only other thing is that he needs to use a special shampoo once a week. They only want an adoption fee of $80. If I didn't have a houseful I'd take him in a second. Does anyone have room for this little guy?

MikkiJean

Lairian
I have tons of room! But I got denied last time I tried to adopt from them... I am like 9 hours from there. :Sad:

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
He's such a handsome boy. I'd take him in a heartbeat but it doesn't sound like he'd fit in well here since Pedda is a dominent kitty and makes no bones about it.

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
To far for me also but I save cats with problems.
I hope he finds a great home.

Haji the Sphynx

Lairian
I had a chance to meet Mr. B and he is such a lover!
His foster mom is the secretary at my dentists office!
I wish I could take him but I'm not sure he and Haji are a match.

MikkiJean

Lairian
They have an application pending on him, I just heard back from the rescue. I told them to let me know if they don't qualify or if it falls through. Hopefully he is going to a loving home!

kiennasmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I only live 2 hrs away but I have 2 dominant cats already :Hysterical: I hope he finds a great home! He's so handsome!

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
The tips of his ears cut off!!! How awful! :Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry:

How awful! Poor Mr. B!

I had a chance to meet Mr. B and he is such a lover!
His foster mom is the secretary at my dentists office!
I wish I could take him but I'm not sure he and Haji are a match.

What a small world. Its nice to know that he is a sweetheart despite all his hardships in life.

They have an application pending on him, I just heard back from the rescue. I told them to let me know if they don't qualify or if it falls through. Hopefully he is going to a loving home!

I would love it if he went to YOUR loving home!

holly_savage

Banned
What possible purpose would it serve to cut off the ears? I know people dock dog's ears for aesthetic reasons...but a cat? This is simply ridiculous!:Angry:
Not that I would love her any less if she were mine, but could someone please offer an explanation????

Haji the Sphynx

Lairian
What possible purpose would it serve to cut off the ears? I know people dock dog's ears for aesthetic reasons...but a cat? This is simply ridiculous!:Angry:
Not that I would love her any less if she were mine, but could someone please offer an explanation????

Mr. B was clearly bought by someone who thought he was a trendy showpiece. he didn't get much attention at all. He was also front declawed as an adult. But he is an absolute sweetheart and a total lover. glad to hear people are interested.

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member

Mr. B was clearly bought by someone who thought he was a trendy showpiece. he didn't get much attention at all. He was also front declawed as an adult. But he is an absolute sweetheart and a total lover. glad to hear people are interested.

A trendy showpiece or not...I'm really bothered by the thought of someone cutting off the tips of his ears. I hope this beautiful boy lives out the rest of his days as a pampered pet.

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Who ever cut the ears off is sick in the head and declawing him also.
That makes me so:Angry:

kiennasmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I'm wondering if some vet actually took off the tips or if this person did it themselves? I don't know which is worse, but it turns my stomach either way. Poor baby :Cry::Cry:

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I'm wondering if some vet actually took off the tips or if this person did it themselves? I don't know which is worse, but it turns my stomach either way. Poor baby :Cry::Cry:

Maybe this cat got frostbite on the tips of his ears? I could stomache knowing it was done out of some necessity, but shudder at the thought that poor Mr. B could have been abused by someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back