Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

KFC!!!

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Me and Mo really want KFC and we are snowed in!!!! Nooooooooooo! Mo is tucked up warm, mouth open waiting to recieve fried chicken.

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I love your avatar Sam!!

Stinks being snowed in. How much snow did you get total?

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I can relate, Sam. My cats really like the Chik-Fil-A chicken nuggets and McDonald's french fries! :Impish: Now that I'm on a diet, they're really going to be missing out on those tasty tidbits! :LOL:

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
LOL Mo loves fries too! He plays with his food first, chases it about the floor then eats it without chewing.

gizmo6370

Banned
Mo is tucked up warm, mouth open waiting to recieve fried chicken.

I can almost hear him call Mo.jpg

= )

2sphynxgirl

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I can almost hear him call View attachment 548

= )

That pic is awesome!:ThumbsUp:

We're supposed to get snow here in southern KY tomorrow & everyone is freaking out...I just moved here from Indiana & 2 inches doesn't phase me. They haven't had snow here in about 7 years, so the locals are ready to break out the dog sleds!:LOL::LOL:

I guess not KFC for us either with "all the snow":Smile:

lovinsphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Alright Alright enough of the food talk lol now i'm craving fast food, which is all i crave now that i'm pregnant, but i could go for some KFC biscuits...I'm not snowed in, do you want me to fedex you some? :BigSmile:

lovinsphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
we have two mcdonald's, two Burger Kings, three subways, an Arby's, two Dairy Queen's , Two Dunkin' Donuts, a Wendy's, Long john silvers, and a KFC

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
we have two mcdonald's, two Burger Kings, three subways, an Arby's, two Dairy Queen's , Two Dunkin' Donuts, a Wendy's, Long john silvers, and a KFC

We got those places, as well. My town just keeps getting bigger and bigger. :( It's not a town anymore. . it's a city. Already have three Super Wal Marts and will build a fourth one once the population reaches the number they desire.

I really want some onion rings.

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
We got those places, as well. My town just keeps getting bigger and bigger. :( It's not a town anymore. . it's a city. Already have three Super Wal Marts and will build a fourth one once the population reaches the number they desire.

I really want some onion rings.

I live in a city, well it's classed as a city but it's tiny, more like a town really! We just have a small KFC, Subway and a Mcdonalds, thats it. But the KFC just sells chicken and fries, they don't sell onion rings or anything like that! Maybe I'm missing out? What is Sonics? We don't have that here. This is a great thread. LOL

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I love your avatar Sam!!

Stinks being snowed in. How much snow did you get total?

Thanks! We didn't get that much really, not as much as we got over Christmas, about 4inches, but I'm not too far from the Lake District and when we were there a couple of weeeks back me and my boyfriend got trapped in the snow(in the car!). LOL. It got THICK!!! It's just soooo slippy and the roads arn't gritted. If I went out I'd be grabbing onto walls to get around. :LOL:

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Geesh lol i'm so scared to give Kreacher ANY human food. He is so sensitive with food and gassy, that I don't want to make it even worse. The only thing I really give him is small pieces of my string cheese ;) And living in southeastern GA, it is 28 degrees out right now, and it in the teens overnight!!! We also might get snow today!! I can't believe that this time last year on was at St.Petersburg Beach getting a tan!!! Go figure! I'm from CT so i'm used to the snow..but I moved down here to get away from it!! lol

Pbinky

Banned
Don't mean to rain on everyone's fast food craving parade but i just wanted to know if any of you guys have seen the documentary Food Inc. ??
PLEASE watch this film. I can ASSURE you, you will never suport fast food or any other of the food giants in the US again.
The film is an eye opener to say the least.

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Don't mean to rain on everyone's fast food craving parade but i just wanted to know if any of you guys have seen the documentary Food Inc. ??
PLEASE watch this film. I can ASSURE you, you will never suport fast food or any other of the food giants in the US again.

LOL I've watched plenty of documentries and programmes about fast food, I know it's very bad for you. I only ever have it about once every few months! I certainly don't live off the stuff. There is a lot of stuff bad for you in the world.

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

I agree, Pbinky...that's why I'm on the diet that I'm on now. Not only do I want to lose the 40+ lbs I've gained, I hope to break my addiction to fast food and other unhealthy food items FOR GOOD. The diet I'm doing right now requires me to eat ONLY organic foods, including meats and fish, and to stay away from chain and fast food restaurants. Since I'm learning to live without the crap, my cats will have to also...LOL!:Wink:

Back