Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Kid vs. Cat disney cartoon, with a Sphynx!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Heres a Disney kids cartoon (or grown up) that features a Sphynx cat!

Last edited:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Don't you just love the Kid vs. Kat cartoons? :tinysmile_fatgrin_t

The only bad thing about this cartoon is that it portrays sphynx cats as being "evil" when they are anything but. It's similar to the way the two cartoon Siamese cats in "Lady & the Tramp" portrayed Siamese as being "mean".

butterb33rs

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I watch this show ALLLLL the time the Sphynx is a cyborg alien named Mr. Kat he's just a bit evil and he just hates the main character named Cooper and his friend Dennis and the cat loves to cause the two boys trouble. Cooper has a little sister named Millie who the cat loves very much and would never hurt her what so ever

magber

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I watch this show ALLLLL the time the Sphynx is a cyborg alien named Mr. Kat he's just a bit evil and he just hates the main character named Cooper and his friend Dennis and the cat loves to cause the two boys trouble. Cooper has a little sister named Millie who the cat loves very much and would never hurt her what so ever

:LOL::LOL::LOL:
I thought I was the only adult who liked to watch cartoons! Love it!:LOL:

Natalie

Lairian
The only bad thing about this cartoon is that it portrays sphynx cats as being "evil" when they are anything but. It's similar to the way the two cartoon Siamese cats in "Lady & the Tramp" portrayed Siamese as being "mean".

It's like that episode of Friends where Rachel gets a really mean sphynx, nearly every person that knows I have a sphynx has brought that up! I don't get why they're portrayed as mean! Although saying that Binx is quite mean to my other cats!

SealySphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Kat may be evil in the cartoons, but it's in a cute way sort of like Wiley Coyote. He's always devising crazy elaborate plans and schemes.

yeaimemi

Lairian
When I think of Sphynx in movies/shows/etc I always either think of the Friends one when Rachel gets one or Austin Powers. I am always calling Meeka Mr. bigglesworth :D

Back