Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Kilo Ren Bathtime!

sphynkles

Lairian
Hey Lair buddies, Today i am batging Kilo Ren, my new sphynx kitty! I have bathed him once before, and i think i will do it weekly, for he gets filthy, very quickly. And yesssss... step by step.. with PICTURES!!! Enjoy!

1.towel in dryer for
2.15 minutes
3. Kilo laying in his bed
4.supplies
5.kilo under a mound of blankies
6. Kilo with his custom kilo ren pillow made by my friend Taylor!
7.Warm Bath
8.kilo has been lured into the bathroom! >:3

Attachments

sphynkles

Lairian
1.Kilo Without his shirt
2. Kilo in bath
3. Kilo with baby oil on
4. Kilo all soaped up
5.kilo soapy back
6.kilo rinsed off with his buddy cloth
7.kilo in his warm towel
8.kilo gets a treat

Attachments

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Kilo Ren seems to be okay with bath time. Does he like it to be in bath? I’m sire he loves the towel out of the dryer.
What a great bath routine you have! Thanks for making pictures of every step. So cool you can make pictures. When I bath one of my crew I need both hands to hold one. They struggle and yell like I’m killing them. Your routine looks much more relaxed.

sphynkles

Lairian
Kilo Ren seems to be okay with bath time. Does he like it to be in bath? I’m sire he loves the towel out of the dryer.
What a great bath routine you have! Thanks for making pictures of every step. So cool you can make pictures. When I bath one of my crew I need both hands to hold one. They struggle and yell like I’m killing them. Your routine looks much more relaxed.
Haha! no way! Kilo is a pawfull to bathe. He made a run for it (though the door was shut) nearly 5 times, so i just bearly managed to get a few pics. At one point, he leapt and missed,and slipped and fell in the tub! ): luckily his head didnt go under. He's a pain. during ear cleaning i had to hod him still because he kept shaking his head and pulling his ears back so i couldnt clean. the joys of bathtime! lol. last time i bathed him, my friend was there to help. sigh, it was much easier with four hands instead of two!:sleep::meh::X3: