Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Kitchen Supervisor

A while ago I was in the kitchen making a jar of iced tea.

Someone decided he needed to constantly jump on the counters.

So as he was on the step stool again, preparing for another leap up, I made a pre-emptive strike and scooped him up into my arms.

I then proceeded to finish making the tea one-handed, including refilling the sugar Tupperware.

The particular someone was a very good supervisor and was praised for the wonderful help he provided. ;)

14 years after my human baby wanting to be with me all the time, and I still had it in me to oblige the feline baby!

My husband was commenting on the craziness of the situation and I declared that I would rather make my own insanity then have it forced upon me! :D

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
LOL It's incredible how quickly we adapt to their monkey ways and antics. I love it.

It is so funny, the other evening Uber was acting discontented while my husband was prepping dinner. So I scooped him up and let him observe again. He really does love to supervise and be a part of the action! I've never really had a cat like that before!