Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Kitten Bowl Fun

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
It’s once again Super Bowl time of year! The last few years there has been a Kitten Bowl on the Hallmark Channel. For newbies, Kitten Bowl will be aired Sunday at 2:00 pm ET/PT on the Hallmark Channel. You can google videos of past years to see how cute and fun it is. Here is a link so you can make up your own kitty trading cards for your own nakeds. Please post your kitty cards in this thread so we can see what teams they are on. Kitten Bowl VII - Cat-lete Card Creator | Kitten Bowl VII | Hallmark Channel

This year we have team captains:

@Toa and Ross is Captain of Little Longtails

@Yoda mom is Captain of North Shore Bengals

@admin is Captain of Last Hope Lions

@Catzzzmeow is Captain of Courageous Cougars

If you want to join in the fun, make up your own kitty playing cards and join a team. Must join by end of day Saturday February 1st. If you have multiple cats, please have them all join the same team. We hope all will keep this thread alive this week sharing Super Bowl chat, fun recipe ideas to possibly make for Super Bowl Sunday and yeah, some fun trash talking. I will update everyone on Sunday who is ahead and announce the ultimate winning team. The captain of that team will randomly choose a winning cat from their team and crown them MVP and give them the spotlight with a possible interview or however the captain wants recognize a member of their team.

Let’s go Lairians!

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Here is my crew...who wants to join Courageous Cougars?

d08cca97cfa37b5127842c6f473d7a3f.jpg
25aa574ded79e6554d97810063a860aa.jpg

38da33dbee86ae0318eece814590d836.jpg
01c3a57ad84839144c798a45caa119b6.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yoda mom

Staff member
looking forward to new and seasoned members joining in the fun with card pics of their babies!

easy to do, go the link above, upload a pic, fill in stats with a drop down menu and download and post with us!

just takes a couple of minutes

Toa and Ross

Staff member
@Breeze yay! Grea to hear you wabt to join in. Curious to see what team you'll choose. I don't have an iphone myself so difficult to say how you can enter the card by iphone. What I did with my samsung was making a printscreen of the card and then attach the card as a photo.
@Catzzzmeow do you know how it works on a iphone?

Sheldon13

Staff member
@Breeze yay! Grea to hear you wabt to join in. Curious to see what team you'll choose. I don't have an iphone myself so difficult to say how you can enter the card by iphone. What I did with my samsung was making a printscreen of the card and then attach the card as a photo.
@Catzzzmeow do you know how it works on a iphone?

I went through the link and then downloaded the photo with the download button and saved the photo.

Love and Sphynx ~ It’s all you need

Back