Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Kitty Caps

Nicolemorgan

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hey! :) I am wondering if anyone knows how to get kitty caps off. Gatsby only has two left, that just won't seem to come off, and they are getting fairly long. I don't want them to start hurting or bothering his little toes.

We don't use kitty caps often, usually we just clip their nails each week.

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
I personally would contact the company/manufacturer directly. You should be able to google a customer service email or better yet phone number. I do know nail polish remover is not good for cats. @Nicolemorgan please let us know what they said so we can help others in the future.

Patti

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hey! :) I am wondering if anyone knows how to get kitty caps off. Gatsby only has two left, that just won't seem to come off, and they are getting fairly long. I don't want them to start hurting or bothering his little toes.

We don't use kitty caps often, usually we just clip their nails each week.
This is off of their Facebook page- also has a 1-800 number at the end of the post.

image.png
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Nicolemorgan

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@admin Thank you so much for that information! It has been just over 8 weeks, so I am going to do this process tonight with Gatsby! Thanks for all the help! :)

Back