Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Kitty Hooch Catnip White Lightning

If you guys haven't tried this stuff, I highly recommend it. It's organic and super concentrated, and our kitties go nuts for it. It makes play time really interesting. :LOL:
kittyhooch

We were able to buy some at our specialty pet store (privately owned) but I have no idea what other stores carry it. I know the Big Box pet stores don't.

Last edited by a moderator:

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Man, I think Ball's catnip was that good. I was able to pull a hand full of the super strong buds off before the dog got it. I was planning to package it up and send it to some of you all but that mangy mut foiled that plan. I dried a couple ounces of the leaves. They're pretty strong too. Much better than that stuff you get at the pet store.

Anyway, those toys look cool. I may have to steal that idea for next year.:Cool:

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I was just going to say that Butterball needed some of that stuff. I think outdoor naturally grown nip is the best. Pedda agrees too!

Alice eats the cat nip, which is not only funny but then she gets hyper, which is really cute. Unless you're trying to sleep.

Alice eats the cat nip, which is not only funny but then she gets hyper, which is really cute. Unless you're trying to sleep.
Amaryllis eats hers too! Like it is some kind of kitty crack sald! She dives right in and chows down and then will tear around the house terrorrizing Gable for a while.

Gable will sniff at it, then throw himself down and then roll all over in it.

I had a miniture Blues clues keychain changepurse thing I gave Snuffie, It "had" a zipper in the back and i zipped up some catnip in it and gave it to her as a toy. Took her a month but last week she finally got that zipper chewed thru and striped it so it wouldn't work, dumped the whole thing of catnip in her bed and was rolling around in it and eating it. lol I cut off the half broken zipper and emptied it and gave back to her. lol She almost has a ear chewed off. lol Its so cute.