Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Kitty hunting with Butterball

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I went hunting for cats but couldn't find any so I had to hunt Butterball. I kept missing.

Replacement String:

Last edited by a moderator:
lol I know its pretend and computer magic but something about shooting cats is bothersome to me! lol Great video otherwise tho. Don't take offense. I even hollar at my boyfriends son for shooting the dogs on his call of duty game. lol

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Yeah, when I was making it earlier I thought this might not be the best idea to post to a cat forum. I almost added blood spurts. That would have been nuts.

I'm trying to practice and the first easy idea that popped in my head was this. Coming up with practical ideas for these big software platforms is not as easy as it sounds.

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Have Butternuts make an instructional video for Pedda on how to catch a mouse.

Yeah, when I was making it earlier I thought this might not be the best idea to post to a cat forum. I almost added blood spurts. That would have been nuts.

I'm trying to practice and the first easy idea that popped in my head was this. Coming up with practical ideas for these big software platforms is not as easy as it sounds.
haha I know it was only practice,,which is why i didn't go all crazy cat lady on ya! lol jj Your doing a fine job, once you get more practice in and figure out all the cool stuff you can do it will be ever so cool!!:ThumbsUp: