Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Kitty Quote of the Day 11-18-10

BlueGirl

Lairian
haha my mum has a similar saying on a fridge magnet, bit its "People who hate cats were probably mice in a previous life"

I met someone who was scared of cats today :Surprise: I was so shocked..... my little boy thinks he's a lion but really hes a big softie...

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
The lucky ones would come back as mice in my house. I haven't seen a dead mouse since Little Ren went to the bridge. A few months ago I watched Pedda try to catch a mouse, it ended up giving me the evil eye from under her belly while she howled and twitched her tail cause she didn't know where it was. It was a pitiful display of feline inadequacy.

Gizzymom

Banned
The lucky ones would come back as mice in my house. I haven't seen a dead mouse since Little Ren went to the bridge. A few months ago I watched Pedda try to catch a mouse, it ended up giving me the evil eye from under her belly while she howled and twitched her tail cause she didn't know where it was. It was a pitiful display of feline inadequacy.
Awwwww... poor Pedda!!! She tried, though!! :ThumbsUp: