Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

kitty spankin' ? (not as in punishment)

KushielsTart

Lairian
Whose kitties love to be spanked? All of ours do, so I'm curious if its a sphynx thing, or just the way we've raised our babies. Here's a video of a game our cats have invented - they go up a stair, we spank, then if they are feeling cooperative, they go up another stair, at each one spanking, until we reach the top. Sometimes they go back down though. :) We have named it, appropriately enough, The Stair Game.

[ame="http://www.flickr.com/photos/pinkharlott/4783808932/"]IMG_0153 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!@@AMEPARAM@@http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4074/4783808932_4140ef8814_m.jpg@@AMEPARAM@@4783808932@@AMEPARAM@@4140ef8814[/ame]

LLevenson

Lairian
:BigSmile: haha! that's awesome!

My hubby and I watched a video on kitty spanking on youtube not too long ago (it wasn't a sphynx though). My husband really wanted to try it w/ Arias but Arias did not like it AT ALL! Perhaps we are doing it wrong :LOL: ? I think it's hilarious and but Arias wants none of it! alas....

kiennasmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
MINE DO! We play the stair game too! Or even when they're just cuddling. We call it "Spankin' the Dog", because when we had Shey(RIP) & Kienna(RIP), their nicknames were "Sheydog & K-dog" It looks funny to see another person do it on video:Laugh: It took me the longest time to convince my over 75 year old parents that the cats actually *like* it!! A couple months ago, when my parents visited, I caught my dad Spankin' the Dog.....My dad used to claim he's a "cat hater" . Yeah, I really believe him when he does things like that, sings songs to Blue, and complains that Bayleigh is cuddling with my mom instead of him!:Wink:

What other names do people have for kitty spankin'?

susi794

Staff member
I "spank" mine too! Sometimes they even get the butt tapping while I hold them on their backs like babies.

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Snuffie gets spanked all the time! lol She loves it,,,its her way of playing with daddy...he will spank her and she will "play attack" and he will do it again,,this will go on for 20 minutes sometimes. Its so cute!

The stair video is so funny...thanks for sharing.

Melonie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I spank mine all the time. The hold them on their backs and spank them like babies. They love it although Jack thinks its an open invite to bite me. Not hard of course.

Melonie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I kept the spanking bald you know what that starts with a P comments to myself thank you very much.

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I have not spanked Gummi, but Freya sticks her butt in the air and purrs when she gets spanked!:Laugh:

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yes Leo loves to be spanked! He also does the stair game! We are always squeezing their "butt cheeks" as well!

Pbinky

Banned
Pbinky and Skinny love getting spanked!
At first I didn't think it was such a good idea when my brother came over and started slapping (gently of course) my cats :Surprise: but then I saw thAt they loved it! Skinny especially, my brother smacks the crap out of him all the time:Wink:

KushielsTart

Lairian
Our beloved and gone Anubis loved it the most, Brian would really whale on him, and guests would think we were hurting him, but he got so into it! If you stopped he would turn his head and let out this petulant meow, like "you aren't allowed to stop buddy!" Since all of your kitties like it, I wonder what the deal is with naked kitties?? Maybe the purveyors of the breed were closet S&M? :LOL:

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Pedda likes it when we're playing. But she can't stand for me to spank her when she's is lovin' mode and sitting quietly on me. She gets a petulant tone to her voice and will nip at my hand if I don't stop.

Gable loves the "Spanks on the Stairs" game! He will get all playful and jump on the stairs and turn his butt to us, get a couple of spanks and roll around and grab us with his paws and mouth. Then he will jump up to the next couple of stairs to repeat the whole thing!

Both Gable and Amaryllis like to be patted on the butt and thighs. Amaryllis especially likes to be held and have her little bum patted like a baby. I just love the sound it makes!

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
That's an adorable video! I love it.

Sophie hasn't caught on to the spanks yet. I keep trying though. When I do it she usually rolls on to her back and thinks I want to play. Then in that position I obviously can't get to her back/rump anymore. I giggle to myself at the sound it makes- reminds me of when she rolled herself off the bed and there was a loud <SLAP!>as soon as I knew she was ok it was so funny!

AmazonGoddess

Lairian
So from this discussion we can now conclude that most Sphynxs are into S & M? ... Great now I'm envisioning kitties in leather bondage gear ... :LOL:

Bella07

Banned
So from this discussion we can now conclude that most Sphynxs are into S & M? ... Great now I'm envisioning kitties in leather bondage gear ... :LOL:

leather bondage, hahahahahaha :Surprise::LOL::LOL:

My 2 furry cats would kill me if I ever tried to "spank" them. So truly Sphynx cats must be one of a kind! Now I want to spank a Sphynx kitty....:Wink::Laugh:

Back