Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Kokka has arrived.

Bella07

Banned
Yayyyyy!!! Congratulations!
She is so gorgeous! --- Hopefully she is all that you wished for and some more!
Give Kokka lots of kisses and cuddles from me! Enjoy!

holly_savage

Banned
well so far not so great...but exactly what I was expecting. When we walked in the door Kokka was in my arms...Hibou saw her wriggling around and immediately started hissing a growling and yelling at her. Poor little Kokka, ripped from her home, put on a plane, then a car, only to be yelled at when she got here...lets hope in time they will be BFFs

susi794

Staff member
Are you quarantining her? That will give them each a chance to get used to the idea gradually and will also protect Hibou.

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Wrinkles did the same thing to Polar just from smelling him on things.
His half sister I expected it from but she was not so bad.
The other cats did not care at all.
I would wait the 7 days just in case.
I bet they will be great friends.
All my spynx love each other.
Polar never was sick though.

holly_savage

Banned
yes Kokka is quarentined...for how long who knows...she is crying her head off right now. I will be sleeping with her tonight...it's just heartbreaking to listen to

jovanna

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Kokka is incredibly gorgeous! She looks like a playful, happy cat. Hope Hibou warms up to her soon! I'd love to get another cat, but Hank won't have it. He gets very agitated and aggressive around other cats, but is ok with dogs. Too bad I'm not a dog person.

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hahah, she had litter on her nose. Her nose is so black.

Watch out for picture number two. She's got the Butterball look going on there. You don't want her to turn out like Butterball. She'll be jumping up and wrapping her arms around your neck only to dig in and start biting your jugular.

holly_savage

Banned
Thanks everyone...she is just amazing...and LOUD!!!! And as of this morning...no longer under quarantine...I know I know...that isn't the smart thing to do, but fingers are crossed that it all works out in the end cause Hibou decided to sneak in there this morning when I went in to feed her. I left to eat and when I went back I noiticed Hibou in there...little bugger!

So apart from some major hissing and growling for the first few hours, they then played chase back and forth, through the house and now they are cufddled together in bed...

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 18
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 13

holly_savage

Banned
Thanks Jacky, just figured that since Hibou had snuck in there wasn't much point to seperating them again.

Oh well, what's done is done and we will just have to wait and see.

Back