Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Kool Kat

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I was looking around for an inspiration. I want to make a Sphynx graphic. I stumbled across some pretty good photo-shopping.
Amazing Tattooed Sphynx Cats  4.jpg

xxx_phoenix_xxx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
found it heres the link
S&M Tattooed Sphynx Cats

i thaught the outfits were cool but i really do think that the reall tattoos on the sphynx cat is sooo cruel i watched a video of a sphynx being taken to a tattoo parlour it was then sedated and was given a tattoo poor thing didnt have a clue what had happened to him when he woke up :Cry:
the fake transfers i think are fine but the real deal is wrong, tattoo's should be by choice and how can a cat give that kind of consent :Angry:

Fester

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
i agree about the cruelty...:( you don't sedate animals casually, too much risk

...now if a tattoo could be given without sedation or discomfort greater than, say, getting nails trimmed...

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I think putting a real tattoo on a kitty is cruel. I'm told that new tats are really painful. Why would someone subject something they purport to love to unnecessary pain? Not to mention the dangers of sedation which are greatly magnified because they're being done by some twit on the street and not a licensed vet.

The temporary tats are fine, they don't pose a risk or cause pain.

Back