Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

kramer has a twin

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Kramer's breeder had another litter & the little boy looks just like Kramer! :Woo:

Now I'm contemplating forgetting the Chlt/ White & getting Kramer's twin!

Attachments

• PC180422.JPG
    PC180422.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 48

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Not that I don't love Newm's ...BUT Kramer's personality is so boisterous & crazy compared to Newman.... PLUS Kram is a COMPLETE mama's boy!

When i seen his pic i screamed because he looks identical to Kramer when he was little; he is also from the exact same parents! So they sorta of are twins born different times!

Jay just says do what you want your going to anyway! LOL! :Surprise:

Of course both of them have a little eye infection thing starting today... thank god i have a small pharmacy here! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Oh, it'll be great to get Kramer's "twin" brother! I got my cat Reno because he was the son of Sydney's litter mate Cindy, so in actuality, Reno is Sydney's nephew. When I first brought him home from the breeder, Sydney took to him right away...it's as if she "knew" he was family! They've been inseperable every since! I bet Kramer and this new little kitty will be the same way...best of buds from the start!

Maximus

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
The temptation is too great on that one; I would have a really hard time passing it up myself!

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
His brother went home 2 days ago! :Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry:

If he is anything like kram; they will have their hands full!!!!! LOL!:LOL::LOL:

Back