Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Kramer & Newman DAY...

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Well the spoiled little brats got even more stuff today... the new drinking fountain, new clothes & a heated throw which they love & will not get off of. I think they are expecting to be fed on it too! :LOL:

EmbraceMonChat

Lairian
Heated throw you say?

How spoiled can two guys get? Nevermind, don't ask them that because I think they'd be willing subjects to test the theory!!!

Kerrie, don't you love shopping for the kits? I leave pet supply stores grinning from ear to ear. My family doesn't think a gift card to one of those stores constitutes a "gift" but it really is because it makes me so darn happy to spoil the babies!

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Aw the boys must be so happy and cozy. I think I need a heated throw myself!

My family doesn't think a gift card to one of those stores constitutes a "gift" but it really is because it makes me so darn happy to spoil the babies!

I totally asked for a pet store gift card for Christmas from my family!

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Well, it is a few hours later ... they still haven't moved even when company came over (which is rare)! I did try to get a little corner of it & it felt nice! I think I need my own! LOL! :LOL:

Here are the boys on their new heated blankie...

Attachments

• PA180164.jpg
    PA180164.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 26

harley

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
:Woo: I love that. my gang would never move... I think that is perfect for Santa to bring. thanks for the idea.

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Well, it is a few hours later ... they still haven't moved even when company came over (which is rare)! I did try to get a little corner of it & it felt nice! I think I need my own! LOL! :LOL:

Wow! Kramer and Newman look so HAPPY on that blanket! What a great gift for these two sphynx sweeties! :ThumbsUp:

I bought a small heated bed on sale at PetCo last summer; now that it's getting cooler here in Colorado, I can't wait to break it out of storage and try it out on my kitties. :Smile:

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Wow! Kramer and Newman look so HAPPY on that blanket! What a great gift for these two sphynx sweeties! :ThumbsUp:

I bought a small heated bed on sale at PetCo last summer; now that it's getting cooler here in Colorado, I can't wait to break it out of storage and try it out on my kitties. :Smile:

We have a expensive heated bed that I thought they would love for them but they never lay in it cuz they always want to be on the couch with us so that's why I thought the throw would work perfectly.

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
We have a expensive heated bed that I thought they would love for them but they never lay in it cuz they always want to be on the couch with us so that's why I thought the throw would work perfectly.

That's cute, kerrie...my cats are the same way, they'd rather be where I'm at then even on a heated bed. I'm hoping that they'll at least use it when I'm at work or not in the house.

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
My parents had a heating pad used to heat a water bed that they were getting rid of. I took the pad and put it on the couch. I wrap in in a fleece and only turn it on when I'm downstairs with her. She loves it and its the only time she lays sprawled out unless she's under the covers.

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
I love it I need one for me! hmmm make that 2 for me one for upstairs and one for down!

They look so happy and handsome!

susi794

Staff member
My cat kids love their heated throw--they use it year round when I have the a/c going in the summer. But it's a necessity (at least they think so) in the winter and those windy, wet fall nights. Am looking to buy another couple of them--I have two now. But nice to have spares for when these get dirty. So hope to buy some more soon. Where did you get yours? I bought my two at Walmart a couple of years ago--but now all they have out are these microfleece ones for WAY WAY more than I paid for mine. Maybe will google it to see if anyone has them online for a good price. Kramer and Newman are lucky boys to have such a nice mama!

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
It was $29 at Walmart even though I get yelled at for going there so I usually don't but everywhere else was $50+! I guess I can deal with getting yelled at for a bit lol!

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian

Lol they look VERY comfy!!!

Back