Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Kuma-Neko's Painting

kaoticharmony

Banned
I thought you would all enjoy this... Kuma painted this many years ago. Her favorite color has always been green. We has put everything in the bathtub. She had 3 colors of paint and this is what whe did.

Never did it again (of course) Kuma has always been artistic though. She does "Bite Art". She'll frame the subject with 2 million toothholes...but never bites to a degree og allowing the picture to fall apart.

abbyknitter

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
:ThumbsUp:Beautiful! What type of paint did you use? I think Abby would have fun doing that:Smile:

kaoticharmony

Banned
We used Tempra Paint like they use with children.

Then washed her feet.

Kuma got ahold of a bottle of Crazy Color hair dye once (It's harmless to cats). We had purple paw prints everywhere! She had little purple spots on her. I still have a piece of her purple fur.

I will pass on your comments to her. She's an 18 year old cat and the adopted mom to Venus and Neon

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
You need to encourage her to paint more often so you can sell them and get rich. Heck if a horse can do it why not a cat?

kaoticharmony

Banned
Did I tell you about my fur sculpture? It was really cute. I saved Shiva's fur .. made it into a tiny cat. I put it on Ebay as a cat hair sculpture made from the fur of a hairless cat...Money goes to cat. It sold and the next bidder begged for one. So Shiva made $70.00!

When ever he did auctions he did well. I used to make a Sphynx clock...I'd ger between 12 and 15 for it... So Shiva does it and makes 35! We always made sure he spent every bit of it.

Alice and for some dumb reason bought a touch lamp..Anastasia mastered it in days. So we put it on Ebay and it sold.... the guy said the holes in the shade made him laugh.

Maybe I can get the little guys to paint...no Venus would eat the paint.

I miss doing all that stuff.

Nofuratu

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I think your ebay ideas are brilliant!

I put Nofuratu's face on travel mugs and purses and made him his own slogan "Go Naked". He used to donate some to charity and spend some on himself. He has his own business cards and an add on Kijiji for people to come visit him at our store. Some days he gets more visitors than we get customers...he even has a little jar for tips and has raised $100 towards his next echocardiogram!

Anyways, some idiot emailed me yesterday saying "I should be ashamed of myself for using my cat to sell cheap merchandise! " LOL I couldnt believe it! Some people dont understand how hilarious it is to turn your cute kitty into a business mogul and philanthropist.....

I should get Nofuratu to do a body paint peice and send it to that mean guy!
Your kitties are very talented!!! Love it!

Adventures of A Naked Cat

kaoticharmony

Banned
I haven't tried to get Neon and Venus to paint...

Maybe I should do a print of Kuma's and offer to sell it to Shiva's vet towards Shiva's bill.

I have to say this though...that painting is one of my most treasured things. I wish she had used more color, but green has always been her fav.

I used tempra paints, but a child's water color might be better. None of my other cats liked the smell of the paint .