Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Labor Day Weekend

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
So we know that Kerrie and The Mayor are going to get there new Newman this weekend:ThumbsUp: What are everyone elses plans? Anything good? We are just going to hang out Cook on the grill have A few drinks and maybe go walk around A flea market or something, If it warms up hopefully we can get in A bit more time in the pool, but it got chilly fast here in Jersey:Angry: Admin is off 3 days in A row and that does not happen often! :BigSmile:

PitRottMommy

Banned
We were planning to drive 8 hours to a weightpull, but decided that since my dogs don't need the points to qualify for World Championships...we're going to stay home and enjoy the Oklahoma weather and our 3 days off.

We're probably going to spend Saturday resting and relaxing (Jason already cleaned the house, what a guy!), eat Sushi at my favorite restaurant and go out for a movie since it's my Birthday weekend. Sunday will probably involve Jason doing something with the guys and me finishing a scrapbook for some friends. Monday we will likely lay around and watch movies all day. All three days will likely involve working the dogs to prepare them for the final qualifying pull of the year over the weekend of the 19th and 20th.

Nothing strenuous, that's how we like our weekends ;)

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
We just moved so we are going to be having a big tag sale :) Don't know how we accumulated so much stuff but we need to get rid of a lot!!

Maximus

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Work, Work, Work...maybe someone will toss me a burger when I get off lol! Pittrotmommy I would so take your weekend over mine, that sounds wonderful!

lovinsphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Well 2 out of my 3 girls won't be home they are with their dad for the weekend and monday my husband has off we will probably go down to my parents house in the country i usually take the sphynx cats with me but my mom just got a new cat so i don't want to cause anymore stress than usual plus my mom has to keep her 85lb boxer penned up when we are there so my cats won't hurt him lol :Laugh:

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Well 2 out of my 3 girls won't be home they are with their dad for the weekend and monday my husband has off we will probably go down to my parents house in the country i usually take the sphynx cats with me but my mom just got a new cat so i don't want to cause anymore stress than usual plus my mom has to keep her 85lb boxer penned up when we are there so my cats won't hurt him lol :Laugh:

Yah mom has A boxer we have 2 they are my favorite! 85lbs that is big for A boxer I thought my Sidney was heavy! We have A new boxer Delilah I can't wait to see what size she ends up.

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Meecho, Suki, Grandmom (hehe I call my mom grandmom around the babies) and I are going up to the Eastern Market in DC and the fish market in DC as well. Meecho and Suki love the market, but it will be their first time at the fish market. I can't wait to see their reactions to all the fish.

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I'm working this weekend. :Frown: I do have Monday off though. Hopefully the New England weather will hold up for me to enjoy this last bit of summer! :Cool:

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Meecho, Suki, Grandmom (hehe I call my mom grandmom around the babies) and I are going up to the Eastern Market in DC and the fish market in DC as well. Meecho and Suki love the market, but it will be their first time at the fish market. I can't wait to see their reactions to all the fish.

I too refer to my mom (and dad) as "grandparent" around Stella. My mom will even refer to herself as grandma when she goes to pick Stella up or pet her when we visit. "Grandma misses you!" I bet your little ones will enjoy the market!

Back