Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Lair Meet in Las Vegas

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
There has been some interest in a meet and greet in Las Vegas. I would like to put it out there that we do it at the end of Sept or the beginning of Oct. This will give us all ample time to save. I will offer to organize it guided by your suggestions. Opinions?

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
That sounds so cool! I'm jealous. I know I wouldn't be able to come to this meet. :Sad: But I am so excited for everyone who can do this! We're actually planning a family trip to Florida late September around my 21st birthday. That's where most of my money will be going. I would love to see pictures of this meet if it happens!

Maggies mommy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
There has been some interest in a meet and greet in Las Vegas. I would like to put it out there that we do it at the end of Sept or the beginning of Oct. This will give us all ample time to save. I will offer to organize it guided by your suggestions. Opinions?

Great idea... Ur so awesome!! ;)

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I do not think I can go then.
We have the Tica Annual early Sept and the 3 day Lod TICA show thefirst week of October.
I also have a CFA show the last week of October and a Reno TICA show in October.
I would love to go though.
It is a great idea.
I will recheck the Reno show date.

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
The time can be changed. I did not want to do it in summer as it is too hot. When would ppl like to see it happen? Even a year from say march is fine unless that is too far away.

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I agree it is to hot in summer.
It is like that here also.
I will let you know what works for me.

susi794

Staff member
I can't go in September or October---school teacher here--unless it would just be for a weekend. But spring break in Vegas sounds like a plan--that's usually the end of March or first week in April

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I might be able to do April.
I have a TICA show the last weekend in March every year.
I can do April though.
The April CFA show has been moved to march the next 2 years.

Cathie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Just let me know when. I will be living about 3.5 hours from there, and my M-I-L lives in Vegas, so it should not be a problem for us to go:) Almost any time.

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Ok, how does 1 year from April sound? That will give everyone a chance to save and plan. I am thinking 3 nights/4 days or something like that. When it gets closer, say in fall, I will start scouting out hotel rates and shows etc. Does this sound good?

lemmysmommy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
This idea is awesome!! I would love to meet all my other fellow "sphynx baby" lovers. Most of the people I come in contact with think they are "ugly or weird":ThumbsDown: And who would not love to spend some time in Vegas, baby??

ckutkuhn7

Banned
No doubt, if one more of my so called friends calls my baby girl a name or says she is weird I'm gonna go off like a nuclear bomb, the PMS isn't helping right now either. lol Im not a dog person at all but I don't go around calling their 4 legged friends names! argh!!

On the other hand, Vegas sounds really sweet to let off some steam and win some $$$$$. Maybe I could get my baby girl a lil companion friend. haha

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Cool....sounds like April it will be. We should all have our tax refunds then too! he he I will send out reminders from time to time.

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I might have to mae a stop at a TICA show in Arcadia on the way to Las Vegas.
There is a show in April wich I believe is 3 hours from Vegas.

susi794

Staff member
I'm stoked! I hope bunches of us can make it! I won't be bringing my cats, but will bring lots of pix and lots of love to share with my fellow sphynxers....and the black jack tables too. <snicker>

kiennasmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Marna, you rock!! When it gets closer, please ask for help if you need it. Right now I'm not 100% sure I'll be able to attend (depends on what happens with my finances--long story) but I would still be willing to help you do research, etc, if you'd like.

I really hope I can find a way to make the trip--how exciting!!!! :BigSmile:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I'll be able to make it to Las Vegas...there are always cheap flights from Colorado Springs or Denver to Vegas. Also, I don't think I'd have anything going on next April.

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Whoo Hoo! It is sounding good! If there is anyone bringing pets let me know and I will work on that angle too. Mine are staying home. (they aren't 21 yet)

Back