Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Las Vegas, NV

Status
Not open for further replies.

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Wow, $800 for two sphynx is a fair price, but it's tough to cough up so much at once. The kitties sound very nice; wish there were some photos of them, though.

Wow, $800 for two sphynx is a fair price, but it's tough to cough up so much at once. The kitties sound very nice; wish there were some photos of them, though.

Agreed. It's not a bad price to a pair, but with no pictures and the fact that I can't pull $800 out of thin air.....I wonder if they'd bring the price down....

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Agreed. It's not a bad price to a pair, but with no pictures and the fact that I can't pull $800 out of thin air.....I wonder if they'd bring the price down....

They might...never hurts to ask! I did that with Amo's owner, and she came down on her price quite a bit! :ThumbsUp:

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
It never hurts to ask. Just getting a dialog started is sometimes enough to make a rehoming owner soften a bit.

Bella07

Banned
If you're really interested, and especially since you already own the Sphynx breed, if I were them, I would lower the price to the perfect home! Good Luck, to you, or whoever is lucky enough to add the kittys to their home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back