Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Leaving country to United States bath soap

Hi hi
I cant believe we have 4 weeks left here in Hungary thats where my Loveme was born and is coming home to United States! Im so excited to introduce her to my family and home other than that I will miss living here in Budapest for sure its really nice stress free and less people so on.
Anyway, any of you can recommend me which bath soap I can purchase for our babies to use for bath. I am using one here that is in Hungarian language and made in here recommended by the seller whom I bought it from.
I want to make sure I have it all ready to shop for Loveme when I arrive in January. Any advice is appreciated. Loveme seem to like bath only if I am in the bath with her. Its odd I know but its fun to be close with her.
She bathed once or twice in two weeks depends when she is really getting brown!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi hi
I cant believe we have 4 weeks left here in Hungary thats where my Loveme was born and is coming home to United States! Im so excited to introduce her to my family and home other than that I will miss living here in Budapest for sure its really nice stress free and less people so on.
Anyway, any of you can recommend me which bath soap I can purchase for our babies to use for bath. I am using one here that is in Hungarian language and made in here recommended by the seller whom I bought it from.
I want to make sure I have it all ready to shop for Loveme when I arrive in January. Any advice is appreciated. Loveme seem to like bath only if I am in the bath with her. Its odd I know but its fun to be close with her.
She bathed once or twice in two weeks depends when she is really getting brown!
Many members use HyLyt pet shampoo or D'grease. :)

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi there , well what a wonderful exciting time for you !
Starting another new chapter in your life I wish you well
I do not know the products available in the USA
But I was told to use Johnson baby shampoo to bath Cleo from her breeder , so I’ve stuck with that .

Good luck on your move and the members on forum from the USA will help you and give you little tips
Hugs
Anita & Cleo xxx❤️❤️❤️