Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Lemmy's first enjoyable bath!!

lemmysmommy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Ok, so I just got home from work and my back was really hurting. I decided to run myself a bath. Well, Lemmy came into the bathroom and was standing on the side of the tub. At first all he did was splash in the water.....then he drank some of it.....then he half slid in.....and then finally he was all the way in the tub!!! No fighting, he did it all on his own. And, he was even mad when I started draining the tub. I am going to try to let him go to the tub next time instead of putting him in it against his will. Maybe, I am on to something here!!

lemmysmommy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I know guys....I am so excited!! Yesterday was just a fluke, so I thought today would be the experiment. And, yes....he did it again!! Only this time I was ready and he got washed. At first he kinda freaked, but I just baby talked him and kept petting him and he calmed down!! This is how it will all go down from now on. No lacerations or bites....who does not want that.:BigSmile:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
I know guys....I am so excited!! Yesterday was just a fluke, so I thought today would be the experiment. And, yes....he did it again!! Only this time I was ready and he got washed. At first he kinda freaked, but I just baby talked him and kept petting him and he calmed down!! This is how it will all go down from now on. No lacerations or bites....who does not want that.:BigSmile:

Wow!! Awesome!!!! :ThumbsUp: