Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Leo is getting fixed

ckutkuhn7

Banned
With holding food will be there hard part here as well. SoBe can't have anything to eat after 6pm on Thursday night, meaning I'll have to withhold from Snuffie as well. They normally eat their "dinner" at 8pm and they always wake me at 5am to feed them again. Its gonna be rough.
I'm also nervous about the weather, its suppose to start snowing tomorrow and not stop till Saturday. I already have to drive 30 mins in the wrong direction to take my boyfriends son to school then back this direction to take SoBe to the vet. If the roads are bad I'll be pushing my luck. I'll have to warn them that if weather is bad she may be a few minutes late. =(
I just can't wait until its over and I can be worry free again.

Is your vet going to call you after the procedure and let you know how it all went?

Ripley

Lairian
Thinking of Leo today. All will be fine. Sphyncter was fixed yesterday and other than being a bit groggy, he has been just fine. He sure did like seeing me yesterday afternoon! That's a good feeling!

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
He's home!!!! Sorry could not update at work! I picked Leo up at 3:30 and he is doing great:ThumbsUp: Was very happy to see me and jumped on my shoulder right away when I walked in. Came home and ate he was starving. He is walking around and seems 100% normal. Thanks for all the well wishes!

Back