Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Leo is getting fixed

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
So I made the appointment for Tuesday the 4th. I drop him off at 8:30am.
I talked to my vet today and the last time I was there. he knows he is my baby and promises to take great care of him. I do trust him so that makes it a little easier :Sweat:

I can't wait until him and Athena can be in the same room again:ThumbsUp: The switching the cats is starting to make me crazy!

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
That's good....what made you decide you'd had enough of breeding?

Lets see well the kids hate it because of the time and them the babies leaving they say it is mean. I may start one day when they are grown up and out of the house.
Keeping Leo and Athena apart so we don't have a accident breaks my heart.
She had 4 litters so that seems enough for her.
And the big factor is that I always said when we end up with babies that don't find a new home that is it and I have 2 left from this litter only 1 went to there new home.
I am starting to think of names :Laugh: shhhh don't tell Admin :Woo:
I love breeding and having babies so maybe again one day but for now I will enjoy them and let them live a wonderful spoiled life like they so much deserve!
Ok I am making my self cry :Cry:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
awww, well you sound much more calmer than me getting SoBe spayed!! lol Feel free to PM me if you need to talk or what not on the 4th...I'm always online during the day, bouncing between here and my school website! haha!!

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Good luck Leo! Life will be much easier on you as a pampered pet. Make sure you get lots of extra hugs and treats when you get home!

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Yes, goodluck LEO,,,your gonna love being a pampered pet, not that your not already but now you get freedom to play with the girlies!!!!!!! woohoo!!

No peeking under skirts, thats not nice.

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I'm sure Leo will do just fine. It will be great not to have to keep your kitties separated anymore. I have a feeling Athena and Leo will both enjoy their retirement.

tessblack

Banned
Oh Leo will be ok without his man bits. I can understand how the kids feel. No way I could give any of them up. When I was a kid I would have been in tears everytime one left!!

mom2Isis

Lairian
Best of luck to your little man! I am taking Isis in a few weeks to be spayed. I was trying to get her IBS under control first, which it seems we have for the time being. Hope he has a quick recovery. :Smile: You are doing the right thing.

Bella07

Banned
Good Luck Leo! I'll keep you in my prayers when the time rolls around....And you'll have one beautiful Sphynx family of 4 now though, how exciting!

susi794

Staff member
No need to cry....you are giving them a wonderful, spoiled life. All those reasons seemed like great reasons to me. And like you said, you can always breed again some day when it works out better for you. And it scares me about having kittens that don't go to new homes too--but I've never had any trouble at all placing my kits....keeping my fingers crossed for this time too.

Will be keeping Leo in my thoughts! I am sure he will be just fine! He has the Sphynx Lair group sending good energy to him and it sure worked for my Butter Jones when he was ill!

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks everyone, I will tell Leo you all send well wished as soon as I tell him he is going :Woo:
The hard part will be no food or drink after 10pm Monday night.

kaoticharmony

Banned
I can relate... Shiva also goes in for surgery on the 4th at 8:30.
I guess we'll be miserable worried mom's together...lol

Good luck to you and Leo!
He'll be home before you know it.

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Thanks everyone, I will tell Leo you all send well wished as soon as I tell him he is going :Woo:
The hard part will be no food or drink after 10pm Monday night.

I can relate... Shiva also goes in for surgery on the 4th at 8:30.
I guess we'll be miserable worried mom's together...lol

Good luck to you and Leo!
He'll be home before you know it.

Withholding food and water is going to be hard on the both of you. Stay strong!

Back