Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Leo, our stable cat :(

Silke

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Beate found Leo just outside the gate, at noon. Still warm. It looked like someone clipped him with the car just by the gate-- and didn't even stop.
At 11 he was pestering me to come inside (and empty the girl's food bowl, maybe snuggle up in the armchair, or bat the valerian pillow around) and I was saying no. I wish I'd let him in. :(
I know, I know... not my fault. Not even my cat, but... I just can't help thinking if only I'd let him in.
He was one of our two oldies here (which is why we got the kittens) somewhere in his mid to late teens.
I'll miss his "Mrow Mrow", I'll miss him trying to sneak past my feet into the kitchen. As much as I used to curse him for doing it, I'd give a lot to see him at my door tonight.
I gave our other oldie extra cuddles, but I'll miss the big hairy monster. :(
Farewell, Leo. Maybe I'll see you at the Rainbow Bridge. I hope you have lots of Valerian pillows where you are. IMG_1067_sm.jpg

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Beate found Leo just outside the gate, at noon. Still warm. It looked like someone clipped him with the car just by the gate-- and didn't even stop.
At 11 he was pestering me to come inside (and empty the girl's food bowl, maybe snuggle up in the armchair, or bat the valerian pillow around) and I was saying no. I wish I'd let him in. :(
I know, I know... not my fault. Not even my cat, but... I just can't help thinking if only I'd let him in.
He was one of our two oldies here (which is why we got the kittens) somewhere in his mid to late teens.
I'll miss his "Mrow Mrow", I'll miss him trying to sneak past my feet into the kitchen. As much as I used to curse him for doing it, I'd give a lot to see him at my door tonight.
I gave our other oldie extra cuddles, but I'll miss the big hairy monster. :(
Farewell, Leo. Maybe I'll see you at the Rainbow Bridge. I hope you have lots of Valerian pillows where you are. View attachment 81651
Oh dear me so sad !
At least you know he crossed the rainbow bridge and he is happy ,
I must say how stunning a kitty he was and looked extremely well taken care of !
You would think whom ever did this would have at least stopped and try to get help !
But not all humans have good hearts ,
Your in my thoughts and prays
Massive Hugs
Anita & Cleo xxx

Sheldon13

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Sweet baby boy... I’m thankful you were so loved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yoda mom

Staff member
My heart breaks for you ((comforting hugs))) I am so saddened to learn Leo got his angel wings
Hold tight to the fondest memories

"Replied the glorious cat
For I will whisper into their hearts
That I am always with them
I just am....forever and ever and ever. "
-from poem for cats

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Toa and Ross

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
So sorry for the loss of Leo. He was such a handsome boy. Big hugs for you and Beate.