Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Let's see your nakid Halloween costume pics Past and Present

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
I can give the contest ago again next year if there seems to be a want for it. We didn’t do one since 2017. Figured it’s the change of times and people are just too busy. Contests used to be huge and the last one we had only 11 participated only 21 voted. I’ve been fine providing the prize etc, but we just haven’t gotten a huge interest even with continued reminders. Let’s see how many post in this thread just for fun this year and I will see how it measures to the previous 3 years. Will be fun to see all the cuties in costume for sure.

Sheldon13

Staff member
I can give the contest ago again next year if there seems to be a want for it. We didn’t do one since 2017. Figured it’s the change of times and people are just too busy. Contests used to be huge and the last one we had only 11 participated only 21 voted. I’ve been fine providing the prize etc, but we just haven’t gotten a huge interest even with continued reminders. Let’s see how many post in this thread just for fun this year and I will see how it measures to the previous 3 years. Will be fun to see all the cuties in costume for sure.

I didn’t even know there was a prize lol! I thought it was just for bragging rights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

kibaspirit

Lairian
20191011_113811.jpg

Fayiza

Lairian
A costume contest sounds fun! And even with no contest it would still be adorable to see endless pictures of everyone’s kitties all dressed up!

We have a pretty funny idea for Marcelines costume this year. Part one of her costume came in the mail, just waiting for the second half to arrive! Will post as soon as we’ve got it all out together :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back