Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Let's see your nakid Halloween costume pics Past and Present

Leilalover

Lairian
Zora Halloween.jpg

My girl Zora as Cathulhu for Halloween! I saw the little hat at Ross for like ~$5 and I had to pick it up.

Fayiza

Lairian
View attachment 95608

My girl Zora as Cathulhu for Halloween! I saw the little hat at Ross for like ~$5 and I had to pick it up.

Omgggg I’m laughing so hard, this is the cutest thing! I’m a bit of a nerd and love playing DND, so Cathulhu is in that world. What a clever idea! Also the way the hat is placed to the side makes her costume even cuter!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fayiza

Lairian
These are all so cute!! I have a lion's mane coming for Walter to match his Doodle sister. IF I can get him to leave it on, I will add a picture. I have attached pictures of Duchess in hers :) View attachment 95613View attachment 95614

Lol I couldn’t even recognize this was Duchess without her real ears! The costume blends so well with her haha

Jeanhill72

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Lol I couldn’t even recognize this was Duchess without her real ears! The costume blends so well with her haha

Thank you! She is really good about leaving it on too. Hopefully Walter will wear his; at least a little :)

Leilalover

Lairian
Omgggg I’m laughing so hard, this is the cutest thing! I’m a bit of a nerd and love playing DND, so Cathulhu is in that world. What a clever idea! Also the way the hat is placed to the side makes her costume even cuter!!!

Thanks - I was cracking up when I put it on her! She didn't seem to like it too much though, so it only stayed on for a bit (and I made sure to take a bunch of pictures during that time of course). I named her after the aquatic race (Zora) from Zelda so it seemed like a fitting costume.

Fayiza

Lairian
Marceline’s costume finally came in the mail! She’s all set for a proper mommy daughter pamper day. I love the irony of her little hair curler cap lol!

Surprisingly, she has no problem with the cap. The robe however, she was not fond of. Might have to catch her snoozing to really show it off.

f7dba4dbd0cc164fdfee3b4e5957bc01.jpg

MeadowThorne

Lairian
André won most creative costume this weekend n made out like a trick or treating champ ! I love Halloween time. I will post on Halloween his costume it's been hard not posting him n also he goes to the assistance living Thursday

Attachments

• IMG_20191026_135124.jpg
    IMG_20191026_135124.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_20191026_144825.jpg
    IMG_20191026_144825.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 27
Back