Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Let’s talk tooth gadgets!

Alright so who has some great tooth products? That the kitties will tolerate better than most. As we all know they don’t care for teeth much, but there must be some products and tips!!!

Let me hear about yours!
(And where if in the states you would purchase if it’s a product)

GOOOOOO!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Traci Smith Great thread

Brushless Oratene Maintenanace gel And brushless Oratene antiseptic gel
Rub on gums or can use an infant tooth brush , kitty toothbrush

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
@Yoda mom – I'm thinking of giving the Oratene another chance. Does that help with the plaque buildup? I just can't keep up with that with the brushing for some reason.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Xandria , no dental issues here
They do get Science diet urinary hairball kibble as treats -it is is large as the science diet t/d prescription dental food
Usually not a fan of SD ingred itns but when my adoptee had urine crystals this was the only alternative to c/d he would eat - so now I give as treats

I haven’t even started brushing!!! *head down* lol I need to get on it!!!! Just really want to make the start easy as possible and use a good product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We use the TropiClean Tooth Gel for Cats on Uber. In the past, we used the water additive for the girls which helped keep their breath fresher. We get them both at PetCo.

I'm working on leveling up to Toothbrush Level.