Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Levi and the laundry chute :)

sphynx4me

Lairian
Hi everyone!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful evening. Me and my little pumpkins are staying nice and warm on a very cold night.

I have a cute short video of one of my Sphynx cats, Levi, who is up to one of his favorite hobbies ... opening the laundry chute! He is quite a pill. When I first heard that Sphynx cats are a cross between a toddler and a monkey, I thought they were kidding ... just a little bit. Well, all of you are 100% correct in your assessment. :)

Have a wonderful evening, everyone!

assibassi

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
How many little ones do you have? Thank heavens his
little sister isn't cute the pistol that he is!!! I love them to pieces. :)

well I have a Cornish Rex that i rescued first he was 7 years old and when his normal hairy cat buddy passed we got him 1 1/2 years ago a Sphynx baby named Hairy , who is the total Monster ! A lover at certain times of the day, but a Monster at others , he gets into anything and he can jump so high !!! Then we rescued a Girl sphynxy age 6 years in the Summer and she is a total Monster too, she broke so many things of mine, she LOVES pushing things from the Counter while you watch her and she does this for attention i think but you can NEVER get quick enough there, because right before you get there ... she is quicker!! She loves the cubboards too ... just like Hairy.

sphynx4me

Lairian
Hubby says sphynx kitties are the Jack Russels of the cat species...boundless energy and mischievous...."cat Russells" lol

Yep, they sure are. Part cat +part dog = COG!!!

I wish I could have gotten a video of him when he was having a hard time getting the door knob to open. I was watching him with amusement. I told him to try again. All of a sudden he backs up a bit, looks up at the chute, studying it for a bit. Then all of a sudden, he springs all the way up, catching the top of the door. So there he is, hanging off the length of the door, while looking back at me with that little face of his. He cracks me up!

andreanar

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Such a smart little cutie! Mine are naughty little buggers too. But they are so cute, ends up whatever they do-I'm like "oh how cute" instead of being mad. Lol.

sphynx4me

Lairian
Such a smart little cutie! Mine are naughty little buggers too. But they are so cute, ends up whatever they do-I'm like "oh how cute" instead of being mad. Lol.

I know exactly what you mean! Right now both of them are sleeping. They'll be up in no-time flat, ready to rock 'n roll. It is so hard to be mad at them for more than a second. They are so stinking cute!!!

Back