Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Life is good!

Toa and Ross

Staff member
20210709_172219.jpg
The little catbridge over de pond is a big hit with my boys

IMG_20210709_172032_385.jpg

IMG_20210709_172032_340.jpg

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Wait, how do you get them if they refuse to come to you?

Uuuh...not! If they refuse to come of the bridge I just have to wait patiently till they get hungry;-). Most of the time shaking with a box of treats helps.
And there are fish in the pont. But somehow the nakeds don't even look at them!

Condo commando

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Uuuh...not! If they refuse to come of the bridge I just have to wait patiently till they get hungry;-). Most of the time shaking with a box of treats helps.
And there are fish in the pont. But somehow the nakeds don't even look at them!
OK at least you have a plan B. And I'm sure the fish appreciate you have a plan B that doesn't involve them. Ha!

Cleopatra Beers

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
It’s funny that your boys don’t pay attention to the fish. What about Jade? We showed Cleo a fishpond once, and the koi scared her. They were apparently used to being fed, so they came over to us, and spooked Cleo. It didn’t help that there were huge slider turtles moving off rocks in the pond, and Cleo didn’t like them either.

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Oh poor Cleo being spooked by a koi. But I also had to laugh a bit. Jade pays no attention to the fish or the bridge too. She loves the mouses that run under the tiles around the pont though.
Funny thing is, the neighbourcats come in my garden to hunt for fish when my crew is inside. And then my crew watch them fish the fish;-)

Back