Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Lilith Updates!

Sarahstar66

Lairian
Hello all!

Lilith is doing so well. She's really came out of her shell and loves sprinting across the house to pounce on her toys and on us haha. We had our first vet checkup and all seems well. No heart murmurs or other issues. We had our first spa day yesterday (I was going to wait until Friday, but she was REALLY dirty :vomit:) . It went so well! She doesn't like her feeties to be touched, so it was a little difficult to clean and cut her nails. But we got through it! She looked so pretty after her bath. Her big kitten belly was so pink! I was very proud of how well she did.

Here she is being a little grumpy gus after bathtime :rolleyes:
tumblr_o5ncn1Z74h1tte9aro1_540.jpg

tumblr_o5ncn1Z74h1tte9aro2_400.jpg

tumblr_o5ncn1Z74h1tte9aro3_400.jpg

She didn't stay mad long; she cuddled up to me and passed out as soon as I sat down :love: She was tuckered out!

Last edited:

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Happy to hear all is going so well worh Lilith. A what a little champ she is with taking her bath so good. She's a beauty, love the cute look in her eyes...adorable and naughty:).

Nicolemorgan

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Awh, so wonderful to hear!
She is such a stunning girl, even if they are grumpy pictures from after her bath! <3

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Lilith is absolutely gorgeous. Glad to hear that the first spa day went so well. In time, they usually adjust and adapt.

Beautiful photos. Please post more! :)

Back