Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

LINGUINI is Finally Home!! :)

Hairlesslove

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Linguini is absolutely precious and oh so Tiny! He turned 11 weeks today! He has been looking around the house and now is sleeping with his blue blankie the breeder sent with him..We will be taking him to the vet tomorrow,The breeder wants me to give him Clavamox. I can't stop starring at him,He is just so perfect and beautiful! wow! He has the cutest tiny little green eyes ever! I'm in love...I'm in Love!

Linguini is not neutered yet when should I take him to get him neutered? (scary:Surprise:)

We are so happy to have him in our family!..He is so perfect!....Hopefully Mickey will like him too!:ThumbsUp::BigSmile::BigSmile::Laugh:

Attachments

• 3BDC.jpg
    3BDC.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 38

Bella07

Banned
AAAWWWW :Adore: Linguini is so cute and gorgeous! Love his tiny little face with those big ears. I'd speak to your vet tomorrow and see when he recommends you neuter him. My vet prefers doing it when the kitten is at least 2 pounds. Give Linguini lots of kisses and cuddles from me!

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Johnny is already there! :LOL::LOL:

I'm having to go slow (since Snuffie is a hog and got herself onto the kitten food!!) and ween both of mine off of the kitten food onto the BB Duck and then onto the Indoor formula of BB so I have enough of the kitten food to last another 2 weeks so Snuffie isn't too far behind Mr. Johnny...Let me know how your weight loss goes...we can be each others weight loss support for our cats!! lol :ThumbsUp:

Inferno12

Banned
I'm having to go slow (since Snuffie is a hog and got herself onto the kitten food!!) and ween both of mine off of the kitten food onto the BB Duck and then onto the Indoor formula of BB so I have enough of the kitten food to last another 2 weeks so Snuffie isn't too far behind Mr. Johnny...Let me know how your weight loss goes...we can be each others weight loss support for our cats!! lol :ThumbsUp:

Diego has this really cool feeding dish that makes him "forage" for his food which makes him slow his eating and he also gets bored so he doesnt eat so much. I think Johnny is going to have to get one of these too.

2002N #2002N Tiger Diner -Natural Color Detail Page

ktate88

Banned
Linguini is absolutely precious and oh so Tiny! He turned 11 weeks today! He has been looking around the house and now is sleeping with his blue blankie the breeder sent with him..We will be taking him to the vet tomorrow,The breeder wants me to give him Clavamox. I can't stop starring at him,He is just so perfect and beautiful! wow! He has the cutest tiny little green eyes ever! I'm in love...I'm in Love!

Linguini is not neutered yet when should I take him to get him neutered? (scary:Surprise:)

We are so happy to have him in our family!..He is so perfect!....Hopefully Mickey will like him too!:ThumbsUp::BigSmile::BigSmile::Laugh:

He is beautiful!! :) Enjoy, Niles has already grown a bit but I still remember when he was itty bitty like Linguini-- not even 3 pounds!

Niles will be neutered around 6 months old. All vets differ in philosophy on age, weight, etc.

Hairlesslove

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I had to introduce Linguini to Mickey! (I know a little too early:Woo:) They liked each other instantly! It was amazing! Linguini ran to Mickey and started licking his belly I guess he thought it was mommy or something! lol! Mickey loves him and follows him everywhere!...I found them sleeping together!

They are so adorable!!!!! I am SO HAPPY!!!:BigSmile:

Attachments

• jtb.jpg
    jtb.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 18
  • lkiyhjg.jpg
    lkiyhjg.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 16
  • oihm.jpg
    oihm.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 16
  • oigb.jpg