Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Litter Help

MelissaAlice

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
It has been awhile since I've been able to be very active on the lair, I've missed every so much!!

That said I'm hoping some of fellow Canadians can give me a hand; I am looking to switch my litter and I am wanting to go with Dr Foster's. I know I've seen threads pop up ever now and then and all of the feedback seems positive. My issue is that no one in my area seems to carry it and the actual website isn't allowing me to ship to Canada.

Any help would be appreciated!
(oh and I'm in Ontario, that may make a difference)

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Happy to see you post on the lair again:)! Hope the canadian lairians will have some good ideas. Ross is says he is willing to carry the litter from the Netherlands to Canada when this litter is better for the precious paws of his queen Elfie.

MelissaAlice

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Ross is a very sweet young man!! Queen Elfies must have something pretty special to find someone so noble and kind hearted!!

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Hey, you! Great to see you. Do you have a link to Dr. Foster's litter? I keep getting the Dr. Foster's website which has litter.

Have you tried this litter? I find it quite fantastic:

InterSand OdourLock INTERSAND® - Odourlock - Unscented

And it's Canadian, eh!

Toa and Ross

Staff member
@admin or @Catzzzmeow maybe it is supposed to happen but when I push on the like button a line with photos of a young woman and here sphynx appaer. You can see it in the post were @MelissaAlice reacts on my post. And you can see it were @Xandria liked my post. M
I'm okay with it but don't know if this is supposed to be so that's why I let you know.

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
@admin or @Catzzzmeow maybe it is supposed to happen but when I push on the like button a line with photos of a young woman and here sphynx appaer. You can see it in the post were @MelissaAlice reacts on my post. And you can see it were @Xandria liked my post. M
I'm okay with it but don't know if this is supposed to be so that's why I let you know.

I don't see them. tee hee. Are you into Toa's stash and having hallucinations? giggles.

Toa and Ross

Staff member

I don't see them. tee hee. Are you into Toa's stash and having hallucinations? giggles.

Uuhmm ohooh I do see the photos now everywhere: when I log in, when I click on a thread to read it. Her photo's are everwhere. But I swear I'm not into Toa's stash! :smuggrin:It's really strange...

Last edited:

Toa and Ross

Staff member
@Xandria: photo's to prove it. And if you say you don't see the line of photo's from a woman with red hair and a sphynx then...I need an ambulance and a docter real quick!!
@admin and @Catzzzmeow this is what I mean. Maybe it is only on my phone cause @Xandria doesn't see it?
image.jpg
image.jpg

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I don't see it on your picture. I'm sorry. :p Just kidding!

I use a desktop PC, so maybe it's only on mobile devices. ???

Either way, a redhead with a Sphynx is a nice image!!! I mean... at least it's not something... distasteful.

Toa and Ross

Staff member
I don't see it on your picture. I'm sorry. :p Just kidding!

I use a desktop PC, so maybe it's only on mobile devices. ???

Either way, a redhead with a Sphynx is a nice image!!! I mean... at least it's not something... distasteful.

Ha ha ha ha after reading your first line I was already dialing 112 (european 911) to tell them "I see a woman kissing a naked everywhere" :)

It's absolutly a nice image...a proud mommy with her sphynx. So I don't mind. Hope the woman 0n the photo doesn't mind either:)

And @MelissaAlice : so sorry for "kidnapping" your post. Back to your question about the litter!!

Last edited:

MelissaAlice

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@Toa and Ross it's ok, that would be a pain in the but. I've been on the site on my phone all day and haven't had that issue pop up either though ..

If I where the 112 operator who took that call I might just fall out of my chair laughing!! :LOL: