Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Litter Robot Coupon

Melonie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Well I got the job so I ordered my litter robot tonight. I used this coupon

save10d

And it worked and I got 10 dollars off!

WOO!

susi794

Staff member
I got mine delivered yesterday--tried to get the pics off my camera and my computer wouldn't cooperate, so will have to wait to send the pics.
Congrats on the new job!

susi794

Staff member
My cats love to sit in it....but only one has used it as a litterbox. They act like it's a kitty condo---but it's baby steps.....change isn't our stong suit over here. LOL

I look at the litter robots and wonder if Johnnys fat butt will fit in it :Woo::Woo::Woo: Do any of you that have these, have cats on the large side?

Do you guys think he will have an issue with it?

Melonie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I don't know about that, I ordered the one that has the bubble because I have this bad feeling my cats aren't going to turn around and pee down the front of it.

susi794

Staff member
I also got the one with the bubble--I didn't want mine peeing down the outside --I also bought the optional fence--it comes with the lip extender on the bubble model, but I bought the fence because it's supposed to help reduce the kicking out of litter.

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I also got the one with the bubble--I didn't want mine peeing down the outside --I also bought the optional fence--it comes with the lip extender on the bubble model, but I bought the fence because it's supposed to help reduce the kicking out of litter.
Ours is being delivered today! :ThumbsUp: So excited
We have the scoopfree & do like it no problems with it but i think since sphynx have a higher metabolism they eat & drink more so they go potty more & the crystals just aren't cutting it & they are really expensive for a 4 lb bag so we are spending $ 60 a month in litter! CRAZY!

We got the bubble unit in beige with the fence accessory, i read a few reviews that the blk ones are are to clean the outside b/c of the litter dust.

Sleepyheadkitten

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
A VERY expensive kitty condo, huh?

I know SV owners who use these- and eventually, I want to get two- or three- when I'm rich ;) But if SVs will fit- I'm sure a big Sphynx will do just fine :

My Christmas wishlist each year consists of things like LitterRobots, another Roomba, a Scooba, etc- pretty sad!

Melonie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I had a litter robot and a cat tree on my birthday list. I am the only one who buys me stuff though so it really was just a list for myself. LOL

Sleepyheadkitten

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Ah- I have a Husband who refuses to buy me pet things because he says 'they aren't for YOU'- but really, they are! I mean, does my cat care if it uses a litterbox that is scooped two times daily versus a Litter Robot? I think not.

susi794

Staff member
HURRAY! Most of us have realized by now that the litter robot isn't a hotel! We have a drawer half full of poop this morning. Life is on the way to being very good!

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
HURRAY! Most of us have realized by now that the litter robot isn't a hotel! We have a drawer half full of poop this morning. Life is on the way to being very good!
I just love (and completely understand) your enthusiasm for waking up to a drawer half full of poop. The whole Litter Robot thing couldn't have happened to a nicer person.

susi794

Staff member
I just love (and completely understand) your enthusiasm for waking up to a drawer half full of poop. The whole Litter Robot thing couldn't have happened to a nicer person.
Awwww, shucks, I don't deserve such sweet things being said about me. But thanks so much!:Adore::Kiss: I love you guys!

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Susi -

Just thought I'd let you know you can get a box of trash bags from an office supply store for like 100 bags for $8.99 instead of using expensive bags from litter robot or buying them at a grocery store.